* Payroll (outsourced) monthly Excel file preparation - to deadline and
accuracy ready for Finance interface to provider (bureau).
* HR data integrity and reporting (i.e. employee data across,
recruitment, training etc).
* Scope, devise and maintain key people reports with analysis on
trends and opportunities (i.e. gender, pay, diversity).
* Scope and enable People Metrics (KPI) for HR and functional Head of
* Lead the extract and preparation of people and reward data for
annual pay and bonus cycles.
- Urgent need to provide expertise in HR analysis and analytics
- 2-5 years of experience needed - Bilingual French and English
* Demonstrable previous experience working in a similar capacity as
part of a team.
* Demonstrable experience of working to deadlines and to accuracy in a
* Previous payroll experience.
* Employment law knowledge in relation to data management
* Report writing.
* Advanced Excel skills
* Intermediate to advanced PowerPoint skills
* Analytics, Maths, Economics or Science degree (2:1 or above) or
similar an advantage
* Business objects experience (but not essential)
About This Client
Our client is an international company,
To be discussed
We are actively and urgently looking for a Junior HR Analyst super at
ease with metrics and excel.
This is a temp position for min. 3 months.
Tel : + 41 (0)22 594 31 31