If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
Siemens Division Building Technologies with its international headquarters in Zug, Switzerland, is a global market leader in the field of safe, energy-efficient and eco-friendly buildings and infrastructure. Together with around 30,000 employees worldwide, we are helping to create a better future. We offer a unique combination of business areas: as a technology partner, service provider, system integrator and product supplier, we offer solutions and services relating to personal safety, building security and automation, heating, ventilation and air-conditioning technology, as well as energy management. Visit siemens.ch/jobs for an insight into our organisation, our products and services, the challenges we face, our vacancies and the opportunities open to you to start, change or advance your career at our Building Technologies Division.
Your new responsibilities
- Development and coordination of first use cases for R&D location reporting, global R&D project reporting and project controlling.
- Working in a global cross-functional team (IT, R&D Finance, R&D Process, Infrastructure and Tools)
- Collaboration and coordination of implementation strategy with global location controllers
- Work with QlikSense front-end design of metrics/KPIs and dashboards as well as back-end data modeling
- Responsible for documentation of data flow and reporting logic
Your skills and experience
- Studies at a university or university of applied science (e.g. business administration, finance, business informatics)
- Experience in data modeling and reporting as well as strong affinity with IT
- Attention to detail and structured and independent working method
- Strong team player, customer orientation and ownership culture
- Very good knowledge of English (proficiency level)
- Start of work by arrangement, for a minimum period of six months
Good reasons to work at Siemens
We offer a large number of national and international opportunities for development and a motivating, friendly working culture with good work-life balance thanks to flexible working models such as home-office and mobile working, generous holiday policies, paternity leave and sabbaticals, our women’s network, a varied range of sports and a number of leisure clubs, as well as extensive benefits for junior and senior employees, mothers, fathers, single parents and those re-entering the workforce. Discover more reasons to join us at siemens.ch/employer.
Your new workplace
We look forward to receiving your full online application including CV, letter of motivation, references and certificates as well as an indication of your availability. If you have any questions about this position, please contact us quoting the Job ID at: email@example.com . Please note that we only accept applications via our job portal siemens.ch/jobs. Siemens is an equal opportunity employer. Diversity enriches our company and gives us a competitive advantage.
Information for recruitment agencies: Siemens does not accept recruitment agency applications for this position. Thank you for your understanding.
Job ID: 92323
Organisation: Building Technologies
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Full-time