Are you a recent graduate and looking to launch a career in sales? Are you among the very best at what you do? We’d love to hear from you!
Founded in 2015, Avrios makes mobility work for business. We are a rapidly globally growing software startup providing our clients with an intuitive SaaS platform to manage their corporate mobility. With over 700 clients, we are proud to call ourselves one of the fastest growing startups in Switzerland.
At Avrios, you will embed yourself into an exceptionally demanding environment, where the reward for smart work is a steep learning curve, career acceleration, a committed team and loads of fun events. Become part of a multi-cultural and multi-faceted team of vegan, meat loving, passionate, adventurous, professional, committed, driven and humble people from 23 countries collectively speaking more than 35 languages.
Being a fast growing startup for us means loads of room to take ownership but also the necessity to take on responsibility. There is no room for politics, for blaming others and there is no room for bureaucracy. Creating this kind of environment while growing fast and providing a 10x better service than anyone else in the market requires our people to have an unusual level of work ethics, commitment and professionalism.
If you feel like this is the environment in which you could strive, we would like to get to know you.
The BDR role is an entry-level sales role during which we will teach you all the required sales and business development skills. We offer a steep learning curve and fast career growth into, for instance, an Account Executive role.
As a BDR you engage with senior decision makers to understand their needs and identify new opportunities. During your time at Avrios you’ll develop a full understanding of our sales process and will:
- Qualify leads and identify their needs through email, phone or Zoom.
- Articulate the value that Avrios can provide.
- Work alongside the Account Executives to build relationships, schedule demos and follow-up until the deal is closed.
- Work closely with the marketing team to increase the awareness of Avrios (e.g. at events and conferences) and to both evolve and improve the lead qualification process
- You prioritise your own tasks and use your entrepreneurial skills to become a driving force within new markets
A day in the life of a BDR:
Start the day with a coffee and sales stand-up meeting, discussing daily and weekly goals with the team. It’s always good to verbalise the plan for the day. First prospecting call of the day is imminent, time to understand the potential customer’s needs that marketing has helped cultivate and solve their pains with the software. They are a good fit for Avrios, so you hand them over to your Account Executive. The phone rings it’s Mr. X who checked out our website. He would like to learn more about our pricing. The day continues with several prospecting calls and follow-ups from yesterday. There are still a few email responses from prospects dripping into your inbox, so you work through these as you go. Towards the evening, it makes no sense to call anymore, so you prepare for tomorrow. Who else would be a good fit for us? You discuss it with marketing and set up tomorrow’s campaign.
- Fluent/Native level German, written and spoken
- Extremely driven to succeed and comfortable with a high degree of responsibility and ownership
- Eager to continuously improve their skills and prefers “learning by doing”
- Interested in and knowledgeable of software, technology and mobility
- An excellent communicator (written and verbal) that easily connects with others
- An empathetic team player with a positive working attitude
- Previous job experience in a similar position or internships
- Feel comfortable working with ambitious targets
- Competitive compensation (fixed and variable)
- The freedom to have an impact on a fast-growing international startup
- A unique and structured training program including many workshops and on-the-job mentoring
- An incredibly dedicated, intelligent and experienced team
- A great culture that promotes open feedback and a flat hierarchy
- Centrally located offices in the heart of beautiful Zurich