Our Risk Advisory team is looking for you!
Our advisory experts support our Life Science industry clients by defining and delivering strategic change by assessing technological, operational, financial and business process risks and opportunities. Is risk and regulatory advisory your passion? Then we are the right company for you.
As a Consultant within our Life Science practice, you will use your knowledge of relevant regulations and guidelines, and specific knowledge of methodologies and principles to support our clients with their challenges. You can expect to work on a wide range of projects in the fields of CSV, Manufacturing and IT Quality, FDA and Medical Device Regulation, amongst others.
We have a very bold vision to be the market leader for these services and the firm has committed as a priority sector for investment to help us realise this ambition.
Deloitte offers you national and international career opportunities as well as a broad internal and external training programme.
What you can expect from us
- We offer you a varied and challenging role in a leading company.
- You will accompany various business and IT consulting projects on client’s site and analyse the requirements on business side.
- You will support/moderate Risk assessment sessions to help our clients identify risks associated to an IT system and support/monitor execution of associated mitigations.
- You will support testing, documentation and change management activities.
- You will gain in-depth complex business processes and system environment expertise.
- You can expect on-the-job as well as classroom trainings for a variety of topics to grow your personal and professional skills
- As a member of our highly motivated, multicultural team, you can expect new challenges every day.
- Degree from a university or technical college in Quality, Computer Science, Laboratory assistant, Natural Sciences or equivalent.
- You have excellent analytical skills to process large volumes of complex information and distil and convey insights and opportunities simply and plainly
- Experience in the life science industry or work experience in a regulated environment.
- Process knowledge and business experience in pharma development and/or pharma technical operations divisions is an advantage.
- Familiarity with current Data Integrity & GxP requirements and best practices (preferably 21 CFR part 11, 210/211, 820 and GAMP) is advantageous.
- You embrace change, exhibit passion for client service and have enthusiasm for new ideas and innovative solutions
- Enthusiasm for new ideas and innovative solutions.
- You are confident working in a team but are also able to work independently.
- You find working with various stakeholders, daily challenges and exciting projects rewarding.
- You are happy to travel in the area of Switzerland and EU.
- You communicate confidently in German and English. Any further languages would be an advantage.
Deloitte is one of the world’s leading professional services firms in the areas of Audit and Risk Advisory, Tax, Consulting and Financial Advisory. In Switzerland, we have offices in Zurich, Bern, Basel, Geneva, Lausanne and Lugano. Our approach combines insights and innovation from multiple disciplines with global business and industry expertise to help our clients excel anywhere in the world. As trusted advisors to some of Switzerland’s largest organizations, we delivery outstanding impact on the reputation and success of clients in Switzerland and globally. In pursuing this we contribute to a sustainable and prosperous society, and are firm believers in the positive impact business can and should have on the world it operates in.
We also foster a collaborative culture where talented individuals can produce their best work in an agile and dynamic environment. We value difference, with respect at the heart of our inclusive culture. We are open to discussing with candidates the different ways in which we are able to support agile ways of working. We recognise that our people are juggling demanding careers with commitments and interests outside of work. Click here to see what some of our working parents have to say.
Any questions? Get in touch.
We look forward to hearing from you! Please submit a complete application, including CV, cover letter, references and degree certificates, using our online career portal www.deloitte.com/careers.
We do not accept applications from recruitment agencies for this position.
If you have any questions, please contact Mr. Ashley Corbell at email@example.com.
Deloitte AG and Deloitte Consulting AG are Swiss subsidiaries of Deloitte LLP, the DTTL member firm in the United Kingdom.
Requisition code: 157280