Founded in 2015, Avrios makes mobility work for business. We are a rapidly globally growing software startup providing our clients with an intuitive SaaS platform to manage their corporate mobility. With over 700 clients, we are proud to call ourselves one of the fastest growing startups in Switzerland.
At Avrios, you will embed yourself into an exceptionally demanding environment, where the reward for smart work is a steep learning curve, career acceleration, a committed team and loads of fun events. Become part of a multi-cultural and multi-faceted team of vegan, meat loving, passionate, adventurous, professional, committed, driven and humble people from 23 countries collectively speaking more than 35 languages.
Being a fast growing startup for us means loads of room to take ownership but also the necessity to take on responsibility. There is no room for politics, for blaming others and there is no room for bureaucracy. Creating this kind of environment while growing fast and providing a 10x better service than anyone else in the market requires our people to have an unusual level of work ethics, commitment and professionalism.
To us, you’ll be a full-fledged Customer Success agent, a vital part of the team. To our customers, you’ll be their hero, their saviour, the friendly voice that’s always there to help. You will use your expert knowledge of our software (which we will teach you), your patient, friendly attitude and your suburb writing skills to answer our customers’ Support-requests as fast and as diligent as possible.
Many of these customer questions are pure gold when it comes to improving our product. Others are simple requests. All of them are relevant to the majority of our customers. So besides helping our customer and answering their questions, your job is to use these questions to create a database where our customers can find the answer to their most frequently asked questions (FAQ). This FAQ database is an important part of our 2019 plans and you’ll be responsible for it!
- Build close relationship with our customers
- Be the voice of the customer in the company - identify unmet client needs and uncover product improvements/new projects we should implement
- You take care of all our chat conversations with our customers, solving their problems and understanding their needs
- Based on your experiences during these conversations you create a knowledge (FAQ) database, that our customers can use to help themselves
- Chat, Phone, Email : whatever channel, whatever the problem, you’ll be there to listen to and help our customers
You’re offering these qualifications
- Native level German
- A great service mentality, a patient and friendly attitude
- A strong desire to fully understand software
- Structured and organised way of working
- A reliable and dependable team member
- There are no educational requirements but a Bachelor student or graduate is preferred
We’re offering these benefits
- Competitive level compensation
- The opportunity to grow within the company and take on more and more responsibility over time
- The freedom to have an impact on a fast-growing international startup
- A unique and structured training program including many workshops and on-the-job mentoring
- An incredibly dedicated, intelligent and experienced team
- A great culture that promotes open feedback and a flat hierarchy
- Centrally located offices in the heart of beautiful Zurich