(Junior) Recruitment Specialist (f/m/d)
JOIN is a unique opportunity to get on board with a high-growth startup based out of the heart of Berlin with a fantastic product and an experienced and dedicated leadership team. JOIN.com represents the future of recruiting, empowering you to more efficiently find and hire your dream candidates when you need them. With key features such as job page creation, career page generation, automatic cross channel multi-posting as well as applicant management, JOIN.com accelerates and simplifies your recruiting process, whilst massively reducing costs at the same time. With hundreds of corporate clients and thousands of candidates trusting the product as well as substantial funding, JOIN.com is in an exceptional position to conquer the HR Tech world by storm.
You are the only missing piece in the puzzle: JOIN simply. Simply JOIN.
Be a pivotal driver to JOIN’s hypergrowth and become part of our success story as a
(Junior) Recruitment Specialist
You are recruiting for us and our customers…
- Supporting the entire recruiting process and its development
- Proactively contacting potential candidates by using your own innovative job advertisements to ensure that our vacancies are filled with the best people
- Continuously optimizing the recruitment process, including the performance of job titles, job descriptions and job platforms, as well as measuring them using relevant KPIs
- Jointly responsible for all administrative HR process and office management
- Assisting our customers and answering all of their questions regarding JOIN
- Working closely with the Sales & Client Success teams to engage and retain customers over time
… and you are involved in the development of our HR Tech product!
- Helping to design the product: from recruiting strategies, over the formulation of advertisements to the selection of platforms
- Developing new suitable recruiting channels and new approaches for candidate acquisition
- Actively designing product features for better performance in recruiting
- You have successfully completed your studies and have relevant experience in HR (up to 3 years)
- You have in-depth knowledge and practical experience in human resources management, ideally in a startup environment
- You have experience with HR databases and ATS
- You are proactive, are very structured, and the prioritization of tasks is easy for you
- You have excellent communication skills and can communicate in an empathic and confident way with applicants and colleagues
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset, a hands-on mentality and great teamwork abilities
- You are fluent in English and German (spoken and written)
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
- A strong involvement and the opportunity to bring yourself and your ideas throughout the company and thus help shape product and customer developments
- A diverse and highly motivated team in a dynamic environment
- Start-up feeling, flat hierarchies, short decision-making paths and an inspiring international working atmosphere
- Challenging tasks in our office in the heart of Berlin Mitte
- The unique opportunity to help shape the revolution in recruiting at JOIN from an early stage
If you would like to be part of our success story, we look forward to receiving your application (letter of motivation, CV, certificates), including entry date and salary expectations!