Tackling tax evasion, increasing financial transparency and implementing new regulations are some of the hottest topics in the financial industry. From QI / FATCA, to the Automatic Exchange of Information, financial institutions are facing challenges such as adaptability to regulatory changes, deadlines looming, data security,… We, at BearingPoint, help them to face all those changes. We deal with an ever-changing environment, we juggle with timelines and we answer to financial institutions’ reporting needs. If you are interested in the financial industry, if you are excited about innovation and changes, if you feel comfortable in an international environment, you are ready to join our team.
These will be your tasks
BearingPoint edits several financial software. FiTAX software produces tax reports for the following tax regulations: QI (Qualified Intermediary), FACTA, as well as for the reporting of the Automatic Exchange of Information (AEOI/CRS). We develop, test and implement this tax reporting software used to report more than 2500 financial institutions and banks around the world. FiTAX covers the whole reporting process of financial institutions - from gathering raw data, examining whether client, account or deposit relations have to be reported to the preparation and the transmission of reports.
As a Business Analyst or Consultant you are involved in the further development of our software for current and new tax regulations. This includes, full business analyses processes from the specifications until the acceptance testing. You will be working closely together with your pairs (experienced and well-recognized experts) and our software developers. After a short training period you will also be in contact with some of our clients (banks and financial institutions).
You’re offering these qualifications
- You have a successfully obtained a degree in information systems, business administration, finance or law.
- You have experience in the banking, financial services, or regulatory technology.
- You have 2 to 10+ years of practical experience in business analyses and/or operational tax reporting.
- An expertise on QI reporting (1042s/1099) and QI reconciliation would be a strong plus.
- An expertise such as FATCA, AEOI/CRS would be a plus.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and intellectual curiosity are more than welcome.
- You are dynamic, autonomous and flexible.
- You are opened to occasional business travels.
- Language skills: French and English mandatory (German would be a plus)
If you enjoy an independent work setting, teamwork as well as being proactive and become easily acquainted with new topics, we are looking forward to receiving your application.
- Permits required: Swiss, EU citizen or valid work permit
- Start date: as soon as possible
- Work location: Geneva
- Workload: 100%
We’re offering these benefits
We offer an innovative and dynamic work environment in diverse and challenging national and international projects, excellent personal and professional development possibilities as well as multifaceted career opportunities in an inspiring consulting company.
Note: This position is also opened of freelancers or subcontractors.
BearingPoint Switzerland AG
Rte de Pré-Bois 29
1215 Genève 15
Téléphone : +41 22 747 05 11