Junior DevOps Engineer
Junior DevOps Engineer
We are specifically looking for engineers who are aiming to get into the area of DevOps. Do you have experience as an agile software developer and want to expand your horizon with exciting technologies and tools? Then we look forward to supporting you on your way to becoming a DevOps specialist!
Would you like to find our more about the DevOps mindset at Zühlke? Have a look at DevOps @ Zühlke
- Develop: In the DevOps team we support our colleagues in bringing exciting development projects to life with our expertise, taking care of infrastructure, tools and release management.
- Run: We are there for the entire development process, taking responsibility for operations, maintenance and support. We take care of infrastructure, maintain the application and ensure they operate smoothly.
- Support: We support our colleagues with tools, services and good practices for the successful running of the project as well as with the implementation of complex test and deployment scenarios.
- Release engineering: Automation of build and deployment processes for new software releases. You will work with our developer teams on tailored software applications, putting them successfully into operation and ensuring high system availability.
- Coordinate: Promote effective collaboration between business, the IT department and suppliers with your open manner and good communication skills. You will coordinate working processes, help the customer move forward with new ideas and support them with any challenges.
- Shape: Contribute to the development of the DevOps organizational unit with motivation, vigour and creative ideas. Your willingness to learn means you will pick up specialist knowledge in new areas and be enthusiastic in communicating them to others.
- You have completed formal education or training in information technology and gained initial practical experience in software development or maintenance. Scripting languages, build automation and infrastructure as code are not new to you. You have experience of methods such as scrum or ITIL that goes beyond the textbook.
- With your reliability and flexibility you embody the principles of service. You enjoy daily communication and interaction with customers and colleagues.
- Working and growing in a team are important to you and you are motivated to create and get to grips with new things.
Develop your talent in a highly qualified environment: Zühlke offers you a wide range of opportunities for knowledge exchange and networking plus the security of a long-standing success story. You can develop your career individually, as we will offer you four weeks of further training per year, training camps and active knowledge sharing among experts. Would you like to find out more? Then read our Success Stories or join the conversation on our Zühlke Blog.
Please submit a complete application including CV, cover letter, reference letters, and educational certificates. Provided you are a non-EU/EFTA citizen, we can only accept your application, if a valid Swiss work permit is enclosed.