Audit Senior in the Commodity Trading Sector Neu
We are looking for an Audit Senior in the Commodities Trading Sector
In a world that’s changing faster than ever, our purpose acts as our ‘North Star’ guiding our more than 260,000 people - providing the context and meaning for the work we do every day. In doing so, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, clients and communities. Thanks to our innovative services in auditing, tax consulting as well as transaction and management consulting, we proudly lead our clients into the future.
With our Assurance Services, we strengthen public confidence in global capital markets and promote sustainable growth. If you’re looking to develop your individual skills whilst working in interdisciplinary and multicultural teams, come join us!
Due to the significant growth in our Commodities Trading Sector, we are looking for Seniors to join our team in Zug. We have a leading audit market share of large commodities traders, our clients in that sector are active in the following types of commodities: agriculture; mining and metals; oil and gas; and power and utilities. This is an exciting opportunity to help further develop our commodities trading sector and be part of a rapidly growing and dynamic team.
In order to better serve our clients in our Zug office, we are looking for an experiencedAudit Senior working mainly in the Commodity Trading Sector
Task that you promote
- You will work with some of the world’s leading commodities trading companies and help us to grow our dynamic practice through the development of trusted client relationships and high performing teams
- Furthermore, you will be involved in the audits of Swiss subsidiaries and international companies headquartered in Switzerland which prepare their financial statements in accordance with IFRS and are subject to audits in accordance with International Standards on Auditing (ISA)
- You will work in a dynamic, international and multicultural environment
- You will benefit from a specific learning curriculum and intensive on the job training
- EY supports your education to become a Certified Accountant and your long-term career planning
Your profile to succeed together
- Bachelor or Master degree in Business, Economics, or Management
- Professional accounting qualification (i.e. Swiss CPA, ACCA, US CPA etc.) or in progress
- 2 to 4 years of relevant audit experience ideally within a Big 4 accounting firm (exposure to relevant industries such as: commodities trading, banking and capital markets, oil and gas, mining and metals, etc., helpful but not critical)
- Strong audit experience with International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS)
- Strong interpersonal skills including the ability to: communicate well; establish strong working relationships; maintain a positive outlook; remain calm under pressure; and work as part of a team
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English is required - additionally preferred with German language skills or at least ambition to learn German.
- Strong organization skills with an ability to get the details right while remaining focused on the ‘big picture’
Do you have challenging plans? Stick to them and realize your goals with us! Design your career with EY in a culture that promotes diversity and education.
- International multi-cultural team of highly motivated advisory professionals
- Constant personal development with a steep learning curve - a system of trainings, mentoring, counselling and on-the-job learning
- Modern working environment and equipment, fostering mobile working flexibility
- Transparent performance-based recognition and progression system
Find out more here about the many benefits to which you are entitled as employee at EY.
Become part of our high-performing teams!
Do the next step and apply for this position online. Ref. No: ZUG001G. For further information please contact our recruitment team (email@example.com / +41 58 286 33 66).