Career Start - Business Management CRO SUB #126225 Neu
Schweiz-Switzerland - Region Zurich-Zürich
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking and asset management capabilities. Founded in 1856, Credit Suisse has expanded to be a global force employing over 45,000 people in 50 countries. With new leadership, a new strategy and a streamlined global organization, we are set for growth. We partner across businesses, divisions and regions to create innovative solutions to meet the needs of our clients—and to help our employees grow. It is a high priority for us to continually invest in our employees by providing ongoing opportunities for training, networking and mobility. Join us and let’s shape the future of Credit Suisse together.
- Challenging and multifaceted duties in a constantly evolving environment within a dynamic and diverse team of the Chief Operating Officer (COO) of the Chief Risk Officer (CRO) of Credit Suisse (Switzerland) Ltd. and SUB
- The opportunity to drive and perform a variety of meaningful tasks in the area of Risk Reporting, Governance and Business Management (e.g. executive support, committee preparation, communication measures, task forces, ad hoc tasks)
- The chance t prepare management presentations addressed to key business partners (e.g. BoD Risk Committee, Risk Management Committee, FINMA)
- Carry out various tasks to ensure the production of the monthly Risk Report to senior management and external regulators
- Support business projects (incl. planning, design and rollout)
- Constant interaction with the senior management as well as active collaboration with interfaces, surrounded by insights into various functions of the Risk Division (e.g. CRM, ORM, MLRM, RepRisk) and the ability to broaden your network
- Excellent analytical and conceptual skills combined with the ambition to deliver above-average quality and a real passion for service
- Strong self-responsibility, independent working style with a high level of initiative and engagement and a flexible can-do attitude
- Open and persuasive personality with strong interpersonal skills
- You are a dedicated problem solver with a positive, empathetic personality and can-do attitude who loves to handle multiple challenging priorities and assignments
- Very good MS Office skills
- Excellent command in German and English (spoken and written), French skills appreciated
Mr. C. Rizzo would be happy to receive your application.
Please apply via our Career Portal.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.