Intern Digital Workplace
Times are changing at PMI. We’ve chosen to do something big. The world expects us to act responsibly. And we are doing just that by transforming our business by building a smoke-free future - creating products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
This transformation will revolutionise every area of our business. The products we sell. Where we sell them. How they’re manufactured and delivered. The way we talk to our customers and engage with society.
It’s the perfect setting place to start your career. As you take your first steps, you’ll have the backing of a multinational business combined with the freedom of a start-up. You’ll bring a positive mindset and fresh perspective to projects that can make a huge difference: to the way we work and to the lives of a billion smokers.
As a Digital Workplace Technology Intern, we count on you to take part in designing and implementing digital solutions to enable the workplace of the future. You will be part of the core team in charge of enabling and deploying a new modern workplace Specific responsibilities include:
- understand, collect and analyse user needs
- design and validate innovative solutions (e.g. teamwork and knowledge management tools)
- pilot the proposed solutions and drive the deployment and adoption
Who we’re looking for
- Master Students in Information Systems or related area
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, able to learn on the fly
- Technology savvy with interest for solutions related to the workplace
- Customer oriented with focus on user experience
- Good knowledge of productivity and collaboration tools (e.g. Office 365, G-Suite, social networks)
- Fluent in both written and spoken English
What we offer
- Competitive internship salary
- Transportation allowance
- Fitness @ PMI premises free of charges
Our success depends on the men and women who come to work every day with a sense of purpose and an appetite for progress. Join PMI and you too can:
- Seize the freedom to shape your future and ours. We’ll empower you to take risks, experiment and explore.
- Be part of an inclusive, diverse culture, where everyone’s contribution is respected; collaborate with some of the world’s best people and feel like you belong.
- Pursue your ambitions and develop your skills with a global business -our staggering size and scale provides endless opportunities to progress.
- Take pride in delivering our promise to society: to improve the lives of a billion smokers.
22600 * * *
Share this job FacebookTwitterLinkedIn