Career Start – Finance / Controlling / Accounting / Audit – Business Financial Controller for the Swiss/EMEA Asset Management #126573
Schweiz-Switzerland - Region Zurich-Zürich
Private Banking and Wealth Management
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking and asset management capabilities. Founded in 1856, Credit Suisse has expanded to be a global force employing over 45,000 people in 50 countries. It is a high priority for us to continually invest in our employees by providing ongoing opportunities for training, networking and mobility. Join us and let’s shape the future of Credit Suisse together.
Length: 18 months including 4-6 month rotation
Academic qualification: Recently completed bachelor’s or master’s degree at a university or university of applied sciences. Ideally in Accounting and Finance or equivalent.
Training: Interdisciplinary and specific trainings as part of the Career Start program as an opportunity for personal and professional development
Rotation: Opportunity to spend 4-6 months working in a functionally related area as a chance to build networks in different areas of the bank
Opportunities for further development: Permanent employment with the prospect of a challenging position in the Finance Department of International Wealth Management after completing the Career Start program
- Active front office involvement in management reporting Finance Products & Asset Management Switzerland & EMEA business functions within the International Wealth Management division
- Involvement in planning, budgeting and forecasting
- Carrying out a variety of activities such as daily/weekly/monthly revenue, expense, capital and profitability reporting
- Taking responsibility for ad-hoc projects and investigations
- Being part of an international front office finance team, working together to provide a reliable and responsive reporting and analysis service to the various business heads and COOs, as well as to divisional finance and senior management
- Working in a cross cultural and global environment
- Enthusiasm for finance and understanding of the importance of management reporting
- Advisory flair and a high level of service orientation as well as ability to deal with people whatever their level of seniority
- A keen awareness of quality and outstanding conceptual skills
- Strong interpersonal skills combined with flexibility, a proactive approach, sense of responsibility, and perseverance
- Proficient English, German is an advantage
Ms. J. Böni is looking forward to your application!
Please apply via our Career Portal.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.