Internship 2020, Global Markets COO Office Opfikon
Switzerland - Zürich
Intern Analyst (Pipeline)
Are you an excellent communicator? Are you a target driven individual? We’re looking for someone like that who is motivated to learn and perform within our EQ Chief Operating Office (COO) department by:
- Collaborating with global (Zurich, London, New York, Hong Kong) Equities Business Managers on various day to day tasks
- Working together with the global trading and sales desks on different topics (new product initiatives, revenue tracking, Management Information System (MIS) analysis, ad-hoc surveys, analysis and projects)
- Ensuring appropriate supervisory framework set-up
- Working on running and up-coming regulatory requirements
- Liaising with front-to-back stakeholders on issue resolution
- Ad-hoc projects to increase efficiency for regular analysis and reporting processes
Our 6 month internship is an ideal way to gain the work experience you’ll need to launch your career. It’s also an opportunity to work with and learn from some of our sharp people in finance.
From the start of the program, you’ll be right at the heart of the business, taking part in the day-to-day operations. You’ll not only learn about the business of finance from top to bottom, you’ll also experience our unique workplace culture.
To learn more about our Internship Programs, click here.
You’ll be working in the EQ GED & Cash BM CH team in Opfikon, near Zürich
You need have completed at least four semesters of your bachelor’s degree and have not yet completed your master’s degree. In particular, you have:
- At least 4 semesters completed at a University or a University of Applied Sciences, preferably with a focus in one or several areas on Finance, Economics, Mathematics, Physics, Engineering or IT
- Good communication skills, comfortable interacting with colleagues at all levels
- Excellent English (written and oral), German speaking is an advantage
- A good command of Microsoft Excel, VBA as an asset
- Candidate must be a team player as well as a self-starter
But we’d like to also see evidence that you can:
- analyze a problem, take a view and come to a decision
- plan, organize and communicate well
- make things happen
- stick with a task
- work in a team
- come up with ideas
Perhaps you’ve organized a fundraising event or taken part in team sports? Or persevered and passed an exam in a subject you found challenging? Think about how things you’ve achieved match the skills we’re after.
Start date: January-March 2020
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That’s what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We’re a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
|Internship 2020, Global Markets COO Office Opfikon||UBS Job Board for Graduates|