Career Start – Investment Banking – Junior FX-linked Structured Products Trader #142085
Schweiz-Switzerland - Region Zurich-Zürich
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking and asset management capabilities. Founded in 1856, Credit Suisse has expanded to be a global force employing over 45,000 people in 50 countries. It is a high priority for us to continually invest in our employees by providing ongoing opportunities for training, networking and mobility. Join us and let’s shape the future of Credit Suisse together.
Length: 18 months including 4-6 month rotation
Academic qualification: Recently completed bachelor’s or master’s degree at a university or university of applied sciences. Ideally in Mathematics, Physics or Engineering.
Training: Interdisciplinary and specific trainings as part of the Career Start program as an opportunity for personal and professional development
Rotation: Opportunity to spend 4-6 months working in a functionally related area as a chance to build networks in different areas of the bank
Opportunities for further development: Permanent employment with the prospect of a challenging position in the Fixed Income Investor Products Trading after completing the Career Start program
- You will play a vital role within Fixed Income Investor Products Trading team in Zurich,
- You have the opportunity to gain an in-depth insight into risk-managing a portfolio consisting of derivatives consisting of various type of risks (including exotic risks),
- The main responsibility is to facilitate the issuance and secondary market-making of FX-linked notes for Credit Suisse clients, while conducting prudent risk-management of the portfolio,
- You join a forward-thinking team, whose team spirit and specific expertise guarantee an exciting working environment and opportunities for personal development,
- You collaborate closely with sales and structuring teams to maximize revenue opportunities, strengthen Credit Suisse’s franchise and promote our asset class within the bank.
- You will work closely with partner functions (market-risk, product control, finance, operations, compliance, platform etc.) to ensure an harmonious business growth and low operational risk,
- You will support the senior trader with project management and infrastructure upgrades.
- You are a highly motivated and result-oriented person with a strong ability to operate in an unstructured environment and perform under pressure.
- You are a good communicator and strong team player who can function effectively within a global team.
- You have a well-rounded understanding of global markets, in-depth knowledge of derivatives including exotics, strong quantitative and analytical abilities.
- You are enthusiastic about trading and you see yourself in a trading role in the long term
- You take responsibility for your actions and you proactively meet challenges
- You are a dedicated, self-motivated and trustworthy teammate with a high client focus
- Fluent English is required
Ms. M. Wiendlocha would be delighted to receive your application.
Please apply via our Career Portal.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.