Internship 2019, Global Capital Markets - Business Management
Switzerland - Zürich
Business management, administration and support, Management and Business Support, Process, project and program management
Global Wealth Management
Intern Analyst (Pipeline)
Are you good with numbers? Do you know how to pay attention to detail? Then, you could be part of our team soon and you will:
- support Capital Markets Business manager to execute and track business strategic priorities whilst helping to maintain the operational framework and governance
- be responsible to produce high quality reporting by delivering focused, timely, consistent and clear input
- drive and develop diverse projects
- support preparation of presentations for Senior Management and partners in the Markets
Our 6 months internship is an ideal way to gain the work experience you’ll need to launch your career. It’s also an opportunity to work with and learn from some of our sharp people in finance.
From the start of the program, you’ll be right at the heart of the business, taking part in the day-to-day operations. You’ll not only learn about the business of finance from top to bottom, you’ll also experience our unique workplace culture.
To learn more about our Internship Programs, click here.
You’ll be working in the Global Capital Markets team in Zurich, Opfikon. Our sector works very closely with other IPS functions as well as the Markets, and from day one you’ll be right at the heart of the business, taking part in the day-to-day operations and making a difference as well as gaining the exposure to multiple parts of our organisation. You’ll not only learn about the business of finance from top to bottom, but also experience our unique workplace culture providing you with an exciting environment from which to develop.
You need have completed at least four semesters of your bachelor’s degree or have obtained your master’s degree within the last 6 months.
In particular, you have:
- at least 4 semesters completed (Bachelor degree preferred) at a university or university of applied sciences, with economics or business administration background
- mandatory English with excellent written & oral skills. German or Italian would be beneficial
- strong Excel and Power-Point skills
- ability to work accurate, independent and time-restricted
- fast learner and flexible team player
- a structured work style, confident working autonomously
Perhaps you’ve organised a fundraising event or taken part in team sports? Or persevered and passed an exam in a subject you found challenging? Think about how things you’ve achieved match the skills we’re after.
Start date: as soon as possible
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That’s what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We’re a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
|Internship 2019, Global Capital Markets - Business Management||UBS|