Internship – Software Development / Systems & Business Engineering #142256
Schweiz-Switzerland - Region Zurich-Zürich
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking and asset management capabilities. Founded in 1856, Credit Suisse has expanded to be a global force employing over 45,000 people in 50 countries. It is a high priority for us to continually invest in our employees by providing ongoing opportunities for training, networking and mobility. Join us and let’s shape the future of Credit Suisse together.
Length: 6 months
Academic qualification: At least four completed semesters at a university or university of applied sciences, ideally in Computer Science or Business Information Technology
International working environment: Work in a Swiss corporation with an international outlook and cultural diversity
Shadowing days: Opportunity to gain insight into other areas of the bank and expand your knowledge
Internship events: Chance to get to know other Interns, make new contacts across different areas, and build up a network at various events
Full-time perspective: Possibility of a position in the Career Start program after successfully completing the internship and finishing your studies
- A challenging role within Corporate and Institutional Clients in Swiss Universal bank
- Opportunity to gain an in-depth insight into Production development and how to efficiently run teams and projects
- You are part of the Employee Share Ownership Product development team
- Join a forward-thinking team, whose team spirit and specific expertise guarantee an exciting working environment and growth opportunities!
- You have opportunities to grow within our organization and to develop knowhow on various topics
- Support front to back business processes from client onboarding to regulatory reporting
- Active involvement in a dynamic team and international team across globe
- You perform a variety of tasks in the area of IT project management
- Actively collaborate in the daily tasks of project management, product development, IT process automation and customer support
- Are you a communicative and technologically minded person with a strong willingness to help?
- Do you often take on the creative aspect of a project and enthusiastically meet challenges?
- Become part of a diverse team and contribute to success with your well-developed conceptual skills
- The quality of your work meets high standards and you take last-minute schedule changes in stride
- As a team-player you are a dedicated problem solver with a positive personality and can-do attitude
- Reliability, flexibility and very good social skills is what describe your work ethics
- You are passionate about process automation and you can see yourself leading and helping teams to perform efficiently in the long term
- IT Affinity, programming in Java or other languages is a big plus
- You have a good working knowledge of English and proficiency in German language is an asset
Mr. R. Alaimia is looking forward to your application.
Please apply via our Career Portal.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.