Career Start – Technology (IT) – Software Development #142230
Schweiz-Switzerland - Region Zurich-Zürich
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking and asset management capabilities. Founded in 1856, Credit Suisse has expanded to be a global force employing over 45,000 people in 50 countries. It is a high priority for us to continually invest in our employees by providing ongoing opportunities for training, networking and mobility. Join us and let’s shape the future of Credit Suisse together.
Length: 24 months
Foundation role: Application Architecture & Development
Academic qualification: Recently completed bachelor’s or master’s degree at a university or university of applied sciences. Ideally in Computer Sciences.
Training: Interdisciplinary and specific trainings as part of the Career Start program as an opportunity for personal and professional development
Rotation: Our program allows you to rotate between two different IT areas so that you can experience different positions, build new skills and expertise, and develop strong relationships across multiple teams
Opportunities for further development: Permanent employment with the prospect of a challenging position in one of the IT departments after completing the IT Career Start program
- A challenging role in the Notifications team within our Digitalisation division
- The chance to gain an in-depth insight into backend development connecting with communications technologies
- Become part of our Agile Delivery Team, helping to deliver the next generation Collaboration solution for many different business areas!
- Join a forward-thinking team, whose team spirit and specific expertise guarantee an exciting working environment and growth opportunities!
- You have opportunities to grow within our organization and to develop knowhow on various topics
- The opportunity to gain practical experience within a bank and work with a geographically dispersed teams across multiple time zones (Americas, EMEA, Asia-Pacific)
- Perform various tasks spanning the whole Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) (analysis, development, testing to rollout) as well as learn how Agile delivery is applied in a large corporate institution at scale
- Being part of a diverse cultural environment and have an opportunity to get involved in exciting innovative initiatives
- Knowledge of Java, paired with a passion to follow technology trends
- Are you an innovative and efficient person with a strong willingness to help and very good interpersonal skills?
- As a team-player you show a motivated and flexible can-do attitude, proactively meet challenges and take responsibility for your actions
- Excellent organizational skills as well as a very precise and efficient work approach
- You have the ability to cope with pressure and contribute high flexibility
- As a dedicated, self-motivated and trustworthy teammate you have a high client focus and service orientation
- You enjoy being in a culturally diverse team and speak English (required) and German (optional but advantageous)
Mr. R. Alaimia is looking forward to your application.
Please apply via our Career Portal.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.