Career Start – Project Management – Process Improvements – SUB Institutional Clients #145124
Schweiz-Switzerland - Region Zurich-Zürich
Private Banking and Wealth Management
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking and asset management capabilities. Founded in 1856, Credit Suisse has expanded to be a global force employing over 45,000 people in 50 countries. It is a high priority for us to continually invest in our employees by providing ongoing opportunities for training, networking and mobility. Join us and let’s shape the future of Credit Suisse together.
Length: 18 months including 4-6 month rotation
Academic qualification: Recently completed bachelor’s or master’s degree at a university or university of applied sciences. Ideally in Economics, Business Administration, Engineering or similar.
Training: Interdisciplinary and specific trainings as part of the Career Start program as an opportunity for personal and professional development
Rotation: Opportunity to spend 4-6 months working in a functionally related area as a chance to build networks in different areas of the bank
Opportunities for further development: Permanent employment with the prospect of a challenging position in the department after completing the Career Start program
- A challenging role to support and drive process improvements within Institutional Clients as part of the Credit Suisse Swiss Universal Bank
- Business Project Manager role with the clear mandate to support, prioritize and improve key processes in a fast and agile implementation approach
- Chance to gain broad insights into the Institutional Clients business and its partners across the bank
- An excellent platform for you to build a broad, cross-functional network within the Swiss Universal Bank and beyond
- Opportunity to support other areas in Institutional Clients COO
- Are you a dedicated, self-motivated and trustworthy teammate with a high service orientation?
- You possess strong interpersonal skills and like to contribute to our team’s success
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills with result orientation and problem solving capabilities
- Excellent communication skills and ability to foster consensus in decisional processes, also for challenging and complex initiatives
- Good knowledge of the bank and a strong affinity to processes
- You are fluent in German and English (oral and written)
Ms. L. Büchli is looking forward to your application
Please apply via our Career Portal.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.