Career Start - IS&P Product & Provider Management #145292
Schweiz-Switzerland - Region Zurich-Zürich
Private Banking and Wealth Management
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking and asset management capabilities. Founded in 1856, Credit Suisse has expanded to be a global force employing over 45,000 people in 50 countries. We highly prioritize investment in our employees by providing ongoing opportunities for training, networking and mobility. Join us and let’s shape the future of Credit Suisse together!
Length: 18 months including 4-6 month rotation
Academic qualification: Recently completed bachelor’s or master’s degree at a university or university of applied sciences. Ideally in business administration or law.
Training: Interdisciplinary and specific trainings as part of the Career Start program as an opportunity for personal and professional development
Rotation: Opportunity to spend 4-6 months working in a functionally related area as a chance to build networks in different areas of the bank
Opportunities for further development: Permanent employment with the prospect of a challenging position in the CS Trust department after completing the Career Start program.
- A challenging role within the IS&P Product & Provider Management team within Credit Suisse Trust.
- An opportunity to gain an in-depth insight into the European unit-linked Life Insurance area, also known as PPLI - a key offering for Credit Suisse.
- Join a dynamic Product & Provider Management team, who deal with many interesting projects.
- A team, whose team spirit and specific expertise guarantee an exciting working environment and growth opportunities.
- Opportunities to grow within our organization and to develop knowhow on various topics such as Unit-linked Life Insurance, European Banking and Insurance Regulations, Process Implementation and Optimization, Audits, Sales Management, IT and much more.
- Practical experience within a bank and a life insurance company from many different aspects and insight to the whole value chain of company.
- Variety of tasks in the areas of Product & Project Management.
- You are a balanced and efficient person with a high level of autonomy
- The quality of your work meets high standards and you take last-minute schedule changes in stride.
- As demonstrated self-starter and independent thinker you cooperate in a highly collaborative environment, contributing the team’s success.
- You take responsibility for your actions and you proactively meet challenges.
- You gathered already experiences in the Financial Industry.
- As a team-player you show a motivated and flexible can-do attitude.
- You bring excellent organizational skills as well as a very precise and efficient work approach.
- You have a strong ability to cope with pressure and high flexibility is what you can contribute.
- A dedicated, self-motivated and trustworthy teammate with a high client focus.
- Reliability and very good interpersonal skills with well-developed conceptual abilities.
- High service orientation with according communication skills and a solid attention to detail.
- Ability to work effectively with team members and willingness to take on responsibility and work independently.
- Fluent English and a good a working knowledge of German (Italian is an asset).
- Are you willing to become part of a team and contribute to success?
Ms. D. Fryzowicz would be delighted to receive your application.
Please apply via our Career Portal.
We are an equal opportunity, innovative employer. Welcoming diversity and openness gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.