Internship – Technology (IT) IWM SD&E Transformation #142266 Urgent hiring
Schweiz-Switzerland - Region Zurich-Zürich
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking and asset management capabilities. Founded in 1856, Credit Suisse has expanded to be a global force employing over 45,000 people in 50 countries. It is a high priority for us to continually invest in our employees by providing ongoing opportunities for training, networking and mobility. Join us and let’s shape the future of Credit Suisse together.
Length: 6 months
Academic qualification: At least four completed semesters at a university or university of applied sciences.
International working environment: Work in a Swiss corporation with an international outlook and cultural diversity
Shadowing days: Opportunity to gain insight into other areas of the bank and expand your knowledge
Internship events: Chance to get to know other interns, make new contacts across different areas, and build up a network at various events
Full-time perspective: Possibility of a position in the Career Start program after successfully completing the internship and finishing your studies
- You will support and contribute to the management of core strategic technology initiatives and innovation programs
- You will contribute towards the delivery of robotic automation solutions for the front business areas within IWM, including active involvement and ownership of tasks for the projects
- You will collaborate with senior stakeholders and cross-functional partners from various divisions and functions globally on several transformation topics
- You will have the opportunity to develop automation solutions for the software delivery and lifecycle productivity framework
- Create and contribute to build-up of various ideas, frameworks to enable strategic change
- You are in higher education. An IT related degree or Finance/Business management degree with IT related modules is preferred
- You are a team player with strong communication skills and a positive, can-do attitude
- You are motivated to grow in experience and knowledge within the banking and financial sector
- You possess a pragmatic and solution-oriented approach to problem solving
- You show strategic and analytical thinking combined with result-orientation and pragmatic implementation capabilities
- You are able to work in a structured and professional manner and handle your time efficiently
- You are fluent in English. German language skills are an asset
- Experience in .Net full stack development is a plus
Mrs. R. Zimmermann is looking forward to your application
Please apply via our Career Portal.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.