Career Start – Technology (IT) – Software Engineer #142229
Schweiz-Switzerland - Region Zurich-Zürich
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking and asset management capabilities. Founded in 1856, Credit Suisse has expanded to be a global force employing over 45,000 people in 50 countries. It is a high priority for us to continually invest in our employees by providing ongoing opportunities for training, networking and mobility. Join us and let’s shape the future of Credit Suisse together.
Length: 24 months
Foundation role: Application Architecture & Development
Academic qualification: Recently completed bachelor’s or master’s degree at a university or university of applied sciences. Ideally in Computer Sciences.
Training: Interdisciplinary and specific trainings as part of the Career Start program as an opportunity for personal and professional development
Rotation: Our program allows you to rotate between two different IT areas so that you can experience different positions, build new skills and expertise, and develop strong relationships across multiple teams
Opportunities for further development: Permanent employment with the prospect of a challenging position in one of the IT departments after completing the IT Career Start program
- An outstanding chance to initiate an IT career within Credit Suisse by joining the Enterprise Architecture department
- You will work on a project that collects and documents stakeholder requirements that lead to the definition and implementation of a revised target state for our partner data management
- Gain in-depth insight into a complex, large scale IT application landscape
- Understand the key services and offerings of the bank and how our clients engage with us
- Join an agile and forward-thinking team, whose specific expertise guarantees an exciting working environment, access to a broad network within the bank and growth opportunities!
- Apply and sharpen your problem analysis & solving skills in the context of complex IT challenges
- The opportunity to rotate into a different role e.g. as software developer, solution architect or business analyst during the career starter program
- Are you a committed and diligent person with a solid attention to detail?
- You bring excellent organizational and conceptual skills as well as a very precise and efficient work approach
- You are a communicative person who loves to interact with people
- You have the required perseverance and self-motivation to bring open items to a conclusion
- As a team-player you strive for high quality of your work and show flexibility and a can-do attitude
- You have excellent English communication skills (speaking and writing)
Mr. R. Alaimia is looking forward to your application.
Please apply via our Career Portal.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.