Summer Internship – Business Management – Business Support for Swiss Universal Bank COO #144635
Schweiz-Switzerland - Region Zurich-Zürich
Private Banking and Wealth Management
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking and asset management capabilities. Founded in 1856, Credit Suisse has expanded to be a global force employing over 45,000 people in 50 countries. It is a high priority for us to continually invest in our employees by providing ongoing opportunities for training, networking and mobility. Join us and let’s shape the future of Credit Suisse together.
Length: 11 weeks
Start date: July 1, 2020
Academic qualification: Advanced stages of a master’s degree at a university or university of applied sciences, ideally in academic degree Business Administration or Organizational Development. Plan to start working in the next 12 months after the Summer Internship
International working environment: Work in a Swiss corporation with an international outlook and cultural diversity
Shadowing days: Opportunity to gain insight into other areas of the bank and expand your knowledge
Summer Internship events: Chance to get to know other summer interns, make new contacts across different areas, and build up a network at various events
Full-time perspective: Possibility of a position in the Career Start program after successfully completing the summer internship and finishing your studies
- You join the Business Support team within Swiss Universal Bank’s (“SUB”) COO Office, which provides business support services to all of SUB’s business areas.
- You have the opportunity to gain an in-depth insight into selective projects and ongoing tasks/services, which are aimed at improving the client experience internally and externally
- You are part of a dynamic, international team, who is located in Switzerland and in Poland
- We are a visionary team, whose team spirit and specific expertise guarantee an exciting working environment and growth opportunities. We constantly seek new challenges and anticipate change.
- You have opportunities to grow within our organization and to develop knowhow on various topics related to serving clients in Switzerland
- More specifically, you will support the Head of Business Support in performing a variety of tasks, such as preparing project tasks/communication/presentations, addressing ad hoc requests from our executive management, engaging in preparation for dedicated stakeholder/governance/team meetings, challenging the status quo and seeking process improvements and simplification
- We offer you the opportunity to meet colleagues across the SUB COO business area and partners across SUB, thus building an interesting network for your further development within the bank
- Are you an open-minded and communicative person with a pronounced team spirit?
- You love to have a generalist role and proactively meet challenges
- Are you curious about what a large company like Credit Suisse has to offer?
- The quality of your work meets high standards and you take last-minute changes in stride
- You have well-developed conceptual skills and are result oriented
- As a team-player you show a motivated and flexible can-do attitude
- Reliability and very good interpersonal skills
- You are enthusiastic about change and you can see yourself in business management or project-related roles in the long term
- Fluent German skills and a very good working knowledge of English is a must
Ms. A. Portmann is looking forward to your application.
Please apply via our Career Portal.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.