Internship – Finance / Controlling / Accounting / Audit – Business Information Analyst #144629
Schweiz-Switzerland - Region Zurich-Zürich
Private Banking and Wealth Management
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking and asset management capabilities. Founded in 1856, Credit Suisse has expanded to be a global force employing over 45,000 people in 50 countries. It is a high priority for us to continually invest in our employees by providing ongoing opportunities for training, networking and mobility. Join us and let’s shape the future of Credit Suisse together.
Length: 6 months
Academic qualification: At least four completed semesters at a university or university of applied sciences, ideally in Business informatics or in computer science.
International working environment: Work in a Swiss corporation with an international outlook and cultural diversity
Shadowing days: Opportunity to gain insight into other areas of the bank and expand your knowledge
Internship events: Chance to get to know other Interns, make new contacts across different areas, and build up a network at various events
Full-time perspective: Possibility of a position in the Career Start program after successfully completing the internship and finishing your studies
- A challenging role within Swiss Universal Bank’s Finance department of M&BI Solution
- The opportunity to gain an in-depth insight into the area of Feeder & Data Management
- The chance to join a forward-thinking team, whose team spirit and specific expertise guarantee an exciting working environment and growth opportunities
- To gain practical experience within one of the major Swiss Bank
- Being actively involved in a dynamic team and contribute in internal automation projects!
- An in-depth, active and participative collaboration on the daily tasks of our Monthly Closing process.
- Are you a communicative and committed person with a strong willingness to help?
- Do you take responsibility for your actions and proactively meet challenges?
- Are you willing to become part of a team and contribute to success?
- The quality of your work meets high standards and you take last-minute schedule changes in stride
- You have well-developed conceptual and IT technical skills
- As a team-player you show a motivated and flexible can-do attitude and are willing to focus and commit
- Reliability and very good interpersonal skills is what you possess!
- You speak proficient English and you have a good working knowledge of German
Ms. N. Mohr is looking forward to your application
Please apply via our Career Portal.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Embracing diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.