Internship 2020, Strategic platform and change management
Switzerland - Zürich
Business management, administration and support, Finance, Management and Business Support, Process, project and program management
Global Wealth Management
Intern Analyst (Pipeline)
Do you want to become the next trainee for our leading edge global execution change portfolio? Are you truly collaborative and motivated to join a strong team of change professionals?
We’re looking for someone like that to:
- support development of business model, business cases and platform strategy
- support definition of change strategy and program portfolio
- ensures program status reporting and progress tracking incl. information detailing program costs, effort, time, quality, benefits, issues, risks, dependencies
- provide the structure and processes to manage, steer and control the implementation program and to facilitate the successful achievement of milestones and operational go lives
- provide and work out consolidated program information, enabling senior manager decision makers to steer, monitor and control the program
- preparation and facilitation of senior Mgmt. governance bodies (such as steering committees)
Our 6 month internship is an ideal way to gain the work experience you’ll need to launch your career. It’s also an opportunity to work with and learn from some of our sharp people in finance.
From the start of the program, you’ll be right at the heart of the business, taking part in the day-to-day operations. You’ll not only learn about the business of finance from top to bottom, you’ll also experience our unique workplace culture.
To learn more about our Internship Programs, click here.
You’ll be working in the Program / Change Management team in Opfikon. We are offering an exciting role in our team within Investment Trading Platform (ITP) purchasing and selling Capital Market instruments such as stocks, equities, foreign exchange etc. globally in the interest of our clients. We are responsible for developing and expanding our global cross divisional execution capabilities covering all investment products and digital data services.
You need have completed at least four semesters of your bachelor’s degree or have obtained your master’s degree within the last 6 months.
In particular, you have:
- know-how gained from experience (or internship) in international project environment or similar
- a bachelor’s or master’s degree, preferably in economics, finance or business administration
- an open, flexible, and extroverted personality, ability to communicate with different stakeholders at all seniority levels
- extensive past experience with MS Office
- excellent German and English (written and oral)
- experience with JIRA is a plus
Perhaps you’ve organized a fundraising event or taken part in team sports? Or persevered and passed an exam in a subject you found challenging? Think about how things you’ve achieved match the skills we’re after.
Start date: November-December 2020
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That’s what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We’re a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
|Internship 2020, Strategic platform and change management||UBS Job Board for Graduates|