Career Start: Assistant in Technology Audit & Assurance for Corporate and Financial Services Industry (Zurich - 100%)
Deloitte is a leading global accounting and consulting company, with approximately 312’000 people in 150 countries and territories. In Switzerland, we provide industry-specific services in the areas of Audit & Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory and Tax & Legal. With more than 2,000 employees at six locations in Basel, Berne, Geneva, Lausanne, Lugano and Zurich, we serve companies and organisations of all legal forms and sizes in all industry sectors.
At Deloitte you act as a team-worker in an entrepreneurial environment. As a member of our Technology Audit & Assurance team we will ask you to think big and bring in new ideas.
As a member of our Technology Audit & Assurance team you can expect to work with a young, innovative and technology savvy team, that shapes and delivers innovative audit and assurance solutions. In your everyday role you will work in multidisciplinary teams and help our clients with their most challenging problems.
Deloitte offers you national and international career opportunities as well as a comprehensive internal and external training program (e.g. CISA Certified Information Systems Auditor, Certified Information Systems Security Professional, etc.).
- As part of the Technology Audit & Assurance team you will work in a team of experts in the area of audit and business processes. As part of the team you will be responsible for tackling key client challenges by using technology to solve them.
- By working together with our clients you will also be responsible for developing a strong understanding into their varied landscape of IT and business processes.
- You advise and audit in the area of business and IT risks as well as carry out security assessments of various systems.
- You will be developing together with our team new innovative solutions and make use of advanced data analytics techniques.
- Data analysis and forensic investigations are also among your exciting fields of activity.
- In your day to day role, you will meet and interact with numerous clients from several industries and collaborate with them to define solutions to their challenges.
- You start with us in a team-oriented environment that focuses strongly on the needs of the customer.
- A Bachelor’s degree in economics, business informatics or computer science
- First practical experience with IT computer systems is a great advantage
- Experience in business processes and/or data tools such as SQL, Access / Excel, SQL Server, SAS is beneficial
- You convince with quick comprehension and work as well as customer-oriented and team-oriented
- You want to take responsibility, accompany projects and later carry out yourself
- You communicate in style in English, German is considered as an advantage
Submit a complete application online and mention your preferred location for this job position. The application should include your CV, a copy of your work permit for Switzerland and/or ID/passport, cover letter, university transcripts and references. Please be aware that only complete applications are considered.
We do not accept applications from recruitment agencies for this position.
If you have any questions, please contact Mr. Simone Terlizzi at firstname.lastname@example.org
Deloitte AG and Deloitte Consulting AG are Swiss subsidiaries of Deloitte LLP, the DTTL member firm in the United Kingdom.
Requisition code: 177196