Graduate Talent Program 2020, Project Officer Group Finance Management Neu
Switzerland - Zürich
Business development, Business management, administration and support
Graduate GTP/Full-Time Analyst
Are you passionate about employee engagement and development? Are you a strategic thinker who can effectively juggle multiple priorities?
We are looking for someone to join the Group Finance Management Office to support drive our Group Finance employee initiatives.
This role will involve supporting a range of initiatives including:
- Involved in ad-hoc queries related to the Group CFO Management Office
- Take part in the Group Finance Evolution 202x (Transformation Program) as part of the workforce design, education, culture and communication stream
- Support drive our Talent & Career Development Agenda across Group Finance
- Helping to distribute employee communications through different internal channels and marketing tools
Graduate Talent Program
Our Graduate Talent Program (GTP) lasts 18 months. You’ll be directly involved in day-to-day operations, working with professionals and gaining first-hand experience of our business.
As well as on-the-job learning, you’ll get training on the financial markets, our products and other core business topics. Rotational assignments are a key part of the program. By taking on other roles in related departments, you’ll gain a wider perspective.
Besides all that, you’ll attend networking events, cross-business classes and social occasions where you’ll get to know us.
To learn more about our Graduate Talent Programs, click here.
You’ll be working with the Group CFO Management Office in Zurich. Our job is to safeguard and advance the Group CFO’s people agenda by championing Group Finance’s strategic priorities, fostering synergies across the organization, and driving cultural change. Our team supports the Group CFO with people development and business management for over 4,000 staff across Group Finance.
You need have completed your bachelor’s or master’s degree.
In particular, you have:
- an autonomous, organized and detail-oriented work style
- a flexible, open-minded and cooperative personality (you’re a people person)
- good communication skills, comfortable interacting with colleagues at all levels
- a fact-finding mindset
- proven experience with MS Office, mainly PowerPoint, Outlook and Excel
- excellent English (written and oral), German is an advantage
Perhaps you’ve organized a fundraising event or taken part in team sports? Or persevered and passed an exam in a subject you found challenging? Think about how things you’ve achieved match the skills we’re after.
Start date: 01.10.2020 or later
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That’s what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We’re a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
|Graduate Talent Program 2020, Project Officer Group Finance Management||UBS Job Board for Graduates|