2021 International Wealth Management Summer Associate Program, Russia, Ukraine, Israel, Azerbaijan, Georgia, Kazakhstan – Investment Consultant (Zurich) #159499 Urgent hiring
Your program’s highlights
We are looking for MBA/Master students aiming to become successful Investment Consultant to cover the Russian, Ukrainian, Israeli, Azerbaijani, Georgian and Kazakh markets.
A challenging and results-oriented front-office role that partners with the Relationship Managers (RMs) to introduce and develop new client business and to generate increased revenues accordingly. Our clients include entrepreneurs, top executives and wealthy families who have sophisticated wealth management and financing needs. As an Investment Consultant you will have the chance to execute and supervise clients’ transaction requests, thereby ensuring that the portfolio allocation aligns with the clients’ risk profile.
The Summer Associate program allows you to:
- Experience a structured 8-10 week program especially crafted for MBA/Master students
- Get an insight into the day-to-day Private Banking business
- Receive an in-depth introduction to the firm and your role as an Investment Consultant including broad networking opportunities
- Benefit from bespoke web-based training on topics including investments, products, sales and advisory
- Present your achievements plan to the senior management
- Offer the potential to become a Full-time Associate 2022
Your qualification and skills
We are looking for:
- MBA/Master candidates at a leading school
- A proven track record in investment consultant, portfolio/asset manager in sales & advisory or in trading activities with at least 3 years of business experience
- Professional skills; specific technical expertise across some/all asset classes and the respective products (equity, interest rate, FX markets, other derivatives as well as macro-economics, finance theory, portfolio management and asset allocation)
- Drive and motivation to work in a target oriented and high performance culture
- Ability to identify clients’ investment needs and to provide quality advice, updates on financial markets developments and on clients’ portfolios
- Commitment and dedication to maintain the highest standards with respect to our risk and control culture and in order to meet bank’s policies and obligations
- Team orientation, high degree of flexibility and motivation
- Good analytical and communication skills
- Proficiency in English as well as in the native language spoken by the clients to be covered for the relevant market
Your new employer
Your growth is our priority. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to start a successful career, attractive benefits, excellent training and managers to support your development.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for passionate people to make an impact for our clients and communities.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.