Career Start –Research (Single Security Research) #145288
Schweiz-Switzerland - Region Zurich-Zürich
Private Banking and Wealth Management
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking and asset management capabilities. Founded in 1856, Credit Suisse has expanded to be a global leader employing over 45,000 people in 50 countries. With groundbreaking leadership, a new unusual strategy and a streamlined global organization, we improve and are set for growth. We partner across businesses, divisions and regions to create innovative and solutions to meet the needs of our clients and to help our employees grow. It is a high priority for us to continually invest in our employees by providing ongoing opportunities for training, networking and mobility. Join us and let’s shape the future of Credit Suisse together!
Workplace: Zurich, Switzerland
Start date: December 2020 or upon agreement
Length: 18 months including 4-6 month rotation
Academic qualification: Recently completed bachelor’s or master’s degree at an university or university of applied sciences. Ideally in Banking, Accounting or equivalent.
Training: Interdisciplinary training as part of the Career Start program as an opportunity for personal and professional development
Rotation: Opportunity to spend 4-6 months working in a functionally related area as a chance to build networks in different areas of the bank
Opportunities for further development: Permanent employment with the prospect of a challenging, meaningful position in Research after completing the Career Start program
- A challenging position within Single Security Research
- You will be actively involved in conducting thematic and industry-specific equity and credit research with the focus on single security recommendations
- You will receive an in-depth insight into single security research for equity and fixed income
- You will analyse company financial statements and undertake demanding equity valuations and bond analysis providing investment opportunities for clients on both asset classes
- You will write research publications on single names, sectors and thematic themes and present in front of internal and external clients
- You will support senior analysts in daily tasks and investment decisions
- You are enthusiastic and curious and enjoy to dive deep to understand sectors and companies in detail
- You have an open and persuasive personality with excellent communication skills
- You are a balanced and efficient person with a flair for advisory and a high level of focus on service
- You are a reliable person who enjoys working in a team, but can also work independently
- The quality of your work meets high standards and you have outstanding analytical and conceptual skills
- You have excellent English language skills, German is an advantage and any additional language is a plus
Ms. D. Fryzowicz would be delighted to receive your full application (including role specific motivation letter and education documents).
Please apply via our Career Portal.
We are an equal opportunity, innovative employer. Welcoming diversity and openness gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace. Become part of a team and contribute to success!