EMEA Technology Leadership Development Program (TLDP)
At Johnson & Johnson Technology, we solve big problems in healthcare every day. Working closely with colleagues across Johnson & Johnson, we elevate the digital savvy of the world’s largest healthcare company, innovate to create new digital solutions, and unlock the power of data and insights. We value the diverse backgrounds and perspectives of team members and collaborators who make our solutions stronger, and our workplace more inclusive.
We are a place where builders, innovators, creators, and tinkerers join together to apply their talent for good. At the core of everything we do is our common commitment to improving health for humanity.
With a reach of more than a billion people every day, there’s no limit to the impact you can make here. Are you ready to reimagine healthcare?
Here, your career breakthroughs will change the future of health, in all the best ways. And you’ll change, too. You’ll be inspired, and you’ll inspire people across the world to change how they care for themselves and those they love. Amplify your impact. Join us!
The Technology Leadership Development Program (TLDP) is a challenging career acceleration program designed for recent college graduates with a real passion for a future in technology. We are committed in providing you with rich, meaningful experiences to learn and grow while helping you build the skillsets J&J needs to become a future-ready organization. Our program provides opportunities in roles such as business analyst and business technologist in areas such as Engineering (e.g., data, software, cloud, IoT), Decision science (AI / ML), Digital experience design, Scientific and digital health technologies, Agile / Scrum / DevOps, Architecture and Cybersecurity. Opportunities exist within the Johnson & Johnson US-based Family of Companies.
While in the program, you should aspire to be empowered and be an upskilled technology leader that can accelerate the business value through agile delivery and human-centered design approaches. You will have quicker access to the best technology and approaches to deliver at scale across the enterprise. Each employee should desire to challenge the status quo and possess a dedication to go above and beyond to think creatively and implement innovative technical solutions that directly impact the customer, the patient and the community. Lastly, you should exhibit a combination of innate characteristics and learned skills that will be the driver in being a successful technology leader in a global healthcare organization.
This program consists of work assignments in different regions. You will be provided comprehensive training curriculum including on the job, virtual, and in classroom training. Training topics focus on both job-specific and professional development areas. You will also be assigned mentor to provide support throughout the program. We have active executive management sponsorship and involvement throughout program. During your assignments, you will have the opportunity to participate in and/or lead projects which address real business and customer needs. Lastly you will improve your technical, business and professional skills while working in highly decentralized operating companies or headquarters organizations.
Position Responsibilities (include but not limited to)
- Perform analytics, design, implementation and maintenance activities under direct supervision.
- Applies compliance requirements within scope of responsibility, provides documentation and participates in compliance activities as required.
- Documents user acceptance testing and/or may assist unit testers so that definition of done for requirements are satisfied.
- Provide written and verbal communications such as status reports, progress reports and documentation to Information Technology and business partners.
- Identify metrics, build and track dashboards to measure process improvement
- Demonstrate an understanding of business partner needs and manage business partner satisfaction relative to work you’re doing.
- Consistently demonstrate knowledge seeking and sharing behaviors in the performance of daily work.
- Works closely with the Program Manager (if applicable) to achieve the project objectives and ensures that the project plan aligns with the overarching program plan.
- Resolves functional and technical problems to deliver on time, spend, and quality to ensure realization of business benefits.
- Ensure that our assets are appropriately identified and valued and are protected by aligning with and implementing all local and worldwide security policies.
- Ensure that security is considered and emphasized in all information technology plans and actions.
- A cumulative GPA of 3.0 or better is required at time of interview and hire.
- A Bachelors or Masters degree attained between August 2020 - June 2021 is required.
- Required to relocate geographically within the EU.
- You must be authorized to work permanently in the EU. without requiring sponsorship now or in the future.
- A maximum of one full year of professional, full-time work experience (not including internships or co-ops attained while pursuing your degree and military experience).
- You must be able to start in a full-time capacity by July 2021.
- Experience in a technology or related internship or co-op is preferred.
- Demonstrated leadership skills, business insight, and technical skills.
- Highly effective communicator with extraordinary oral, written, and presentation skills.
- Advanced analytics and analytical skills.
- Willingness and ability to learn in a dynamic environment.
- A passion for and knowledge of leading and emerging technologies.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
JNJUndergraduate #JNJMasters #JNJTechnology #JNJFullTime
Belgium— Other Locations
Switzerland, Italy, Germany, United Kingdom, Ireland
J.C. General Services CVBA (U.S. $) (7552)