Communications Specialist (Temporary 18 Months)
In a world that’s changing faster than ever, our purpose acts as our ‘North Star’ guiding our more than 300,000 people - providing the context and meaning for the work we do every day. In doing so, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, clients and communities. Thanks to our innovative services in auditing, tax consulting as well as transaction and management consulting, we proudly lead our clients into the future.
Our Core Business Services offer employees a variety of internal structures and services that contribute to the implementation of our global corporate strategy. If you’re looking to develop your individual skills whilst working in interdisciplinary and multicultural teams, come join us!
What you can expect - enriching experiences that will last a lifetime
EY is looking for a Communications Specialist. This highly motivated, experienced and engaged person will be responsible to lead and implement our new global intranet project in Switzerland.
- Main point of contact for the intranet project in Switzerland.
- Co-develop internal communication approach for the new intranet project.
- Lead project through multiple organizational levels and across all regions of Switzerland. In alignment with GSA, EMEIA and Global.
- Identify, develop and control the internal key communication channels.
- Do an inventory, assess relevant content with the business and transfer relevant and important content to new Intranet.
- Advise and train internal stakeholders on questions relating to the new intranet.
- Support and advise Partners on strategic internal communication (focus on NextWave Vision) to foster transparent and honest communication. This includes leadership communication on financial, operational, talent, and industry specific topics.
- Pilot organization’s communication campaigns to deliver timely and effective communications mainly in English but at times in German and French within the new intranet.
- Strong in implementation - can do mentality.
What you can contribute - skills for shaping the future
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent level of study or experience and approximately 3+ years of communications experience, ideally in professional services firms and/or communications-oriented consulting background.
- Experience in leading, managing and developing complex project work.
- High communication and relationship management skills, authentically develop and sustain effective client relationships and collaborates with colleagues.
- Excellent storytelling skills and proven experience in effectively using different internal communications formats and channels.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills in both English and German; French is a plus.
Do you have challenging plans? Stick to them and realize your goals with us! Design your career with EY in a culture that promotes diversity and education.
- International multi-cultural team of highly motivated professionals
- Constant personal development with a steep learning curve - a system of trainings, mentoring, counselling and on-the-job learning
- Modern working environment and equipment, fostering mobile working flexibility
- Transparent performance-based recognition and progression system
- Acquire a fully accredited corporate MBA (EY Tech MBA) from Hult International Business School, whilst working with EY, completely free*
Your ambition is as bold as ours. As part of our high-performing teams, you’ll build the tech skillsets and growth mindsets to become the leader you want to be. The leader the world needs. Harness our scale, our tech, our teams and our culture to realize your potential. Learn from the best, surround yourself with the curious, ask better questions to seek better answers. The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
Make the next step and apply for this position online. Ref. No: ZUR001H. For further information please contact our recruitment team (firstname.lastname@example.org/ +41 58 286 33 66).
* exception of EY contractors, interns and alumni.