Student Internship in Informatics Innovation LAB Neu
Student Internship in Informatics Innovation LAB
Who we are
Basel/Kaiseraugst is the IT headquarters of the Roche Group and one of its most important centres of pharmaceutical research. Over 8,500 people from approximately 90 countries work in Basel, which is one of Roche`s largest sites.
We are a dynamic team of IT professionals and innovators with the ambition to increase end user efficiency, build customer value, innovate and contribute to the purpose of Roche improving patients’ lives. Based in Kaiseraugst we are strongly collaborating with colleagues and partners around the world. We are innovative and approach challenges with an ambitious spirit by demonstrating the diverse skills and backgrounds of every Roche employee. Join us and give to our purpose with your talent, skills and passion.
The Innovation LAB team has the dedication to build an exciting and innovative approach/environment within and beyond the Basel / Kaiseraugst Innovation Hub. Via various initiatives and events we contribute enabling the digital future and connect IT and Roche business areas supporting new working models. You will work with the Innovation LAB Director and a highly engaged team at Roche Kaiseraugst. You will also be able to interact with the other InnoLAB across the world
In this position you will:
- Support and improve the Innovation LAB concept and activities
- Bring in innovative ideas, concepts and methodologies from the outside and drive own initiatives
- Have the chance to experiment with the latest digital technologies and identify their feasibility within Roche
- Coordinate, co-facilitate and shape Innovation LAB events around themes like digitalization, personalized healthcare, data analytics, design thinking, agility, artificial intelligence, virtual reality
- Promote the Innovation LAB by developing and creating communication materials (videos, articles, presentations etc. for internal audiences)
Who you are
You are someone who wants to influence your own development and are looking for a company where you have the opportunity to pursue your interests across IT, business functions and geographies. You are an enrolled student in a Bachelor or Master program with a focus on technology, business or marketing / communication. You are familiar with topics like blockchain, artificial intelligence, sophisticated data analytics, design thinking, new ways of communication and are passionate about new tech trends. You are creative, out of the box thinking, innovative, agile, results-oriented approach.
Moreover you are/have:
- Basic knowledge of usability principles and user-centered design methodology and design thinking
- You engage easily with people and have proficient English skills
- Experience in graphic design and video editing (e.g. Adobe Premiere, Adobe Photoshop) as well as basic web and social media skills (Google Sites, Google Currents)
- Able to work independently with little mentorship, have a proactive and open minded attitude
- Able to bring your energy into flexible planning, working well under stress and ability to put your time management skills into practice
The starting date of this internship is January 2021 or upon availability. Please clearly indicate your preferred starting date and duration of internship (12 months) in your cover letter. Applications need to include a CV and a motivation letter.
Roche embraces diversity and equal opportunity in a serious way. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.
Due to regulations non-EU/EFTA citizens must provide a certificate from the university stating that an internship is mandatory as part of the application documents.
Roche strives to be an equal opportunity employer.
Tags: ROiQQ ROiBU ROiCC ROiMK ROiTEC ROiBIs ROiDaSc ROiCS
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.
Vocational & Development Programs, Vocational & Development Programs > Internship
Wer wir sind
At Roche, 98,000 people across 100 countries are pushing back the frontiers of healthcare. Working together, we’ve become one of the world’s leading research-focused healthcare groups. Our success is built on innovation, curiosity and diversity.
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.
- Funktion Vocational & Development Programs
- Subfunktion Internship
- Arbeitszeit Full time
- Funktionsebene Entry Level
- Art der Anstellung Temporary (Fixed Term)
- Firma/ Division Corporate Administration
- Posted since 2020/10/21
- Job-ID 202010-126272
Kontaktieren Sie uns
Mrs. Emilie Dubois