B2B Service Operator, Zurich, 80 - 100%
Deloitte is a leading global accounting and consulting company, with approximately 312’000 people in 150 countries and territories. In Switzerland, we provide industry-specific services in the areas of Audit & Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory and Tax & Legal. With more than 2,000 employees at six locations in Basel, Berne, Geneva, Lausanne, Lugano and Zurich, we serve companies and organisations of all legal forms and sizes in all industry sectors.
Our Managed Services team is looking for you!
Deloitte Managed Services develops and offers outsourcing services for the Financial Services Industry. We focus on the automation and digitalization of business and compliance processes by developing our own software solutions. We provide outsourcing services and support our client in their daily operations.
- You will be part of our local operations team and produce high quality deliverables for our clients such as:
- issuing LEI numbers for our global clients enabling to participate in financial market transactions, and
- reviewing third party providers on behalf of our client and ensure a stable and secure business processing.
- You will interact and support our clients via phone or email and you will become their main point of contact
- You will produce monthly management reports and status overviews for internal and external management reporting purpose
- You will control our processes and contribute actively to further develop and improve our daily operations Your qualifications
- You have at least two year of work experience in an administrative or operational role
- You have a completed training (Berufsausbildung) in the commercial area
- You work independently, take initiatives, you are happy taking on responsibility and are solution-oriented
- You are able to work accurately and effectively under pressure and to prioritize workload, whilst remaining calm, organised and composed
- You have good MS Office skills and like working with new tools and applications
- You are fluent in English and German (both spoken and written) Any questions? Get in touch.
We look forward to hearing from you! Please submit a complete application, including CV, cover letter, references and degree certificates, using our online career portal www.deloitte.com/careers.
If you have any questions, please contact Irina Rusu at firstname.lastname@example.org
We do not accept applications from recruitment agencies for this position.
Deloitte AG and Deloitte Consulting AG are Swiss subsidiaries of Deloitte LLP, the DTTL member firm in the United Kingdom.
Requisition code: 179394