Consultant - eDiscovery Services Urgent hiring
In a world that’s changing faster than ever, our purpose acts as our ‘North Star’ guiding our more than 300,000 people - providing the context and meaning for the work we do every day. In doing so, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, clients and communities. Thanks to our innovative services in auditing, tax consulting as well as transaction and management consulting, we proudly lead our clients into the future.
The rapidly growing Forensic Technology & eDiscovery department is currently seeking the right candidate for an excellent career opportunity to help us develop and integrate our Forensic Technology and eDiscovery service offering in the Zurich market.
While our core forensic technology team is located in Zurich, we are operating on projects in all parts of Switzerland as well as in big cross boarder cases around the globe. We apply our technical knowhow in large international eDiscovery projects and in investigations where we work close with the business teams to support and accelerate the fact-finding process with our technologies and tools. We conduct IT-Investigations and Cyber Incident Response Cases were specific IT-Forensic knowhow for a technical fact-finding is required. Our methodology incorporates advanced data analysis technologies such as machine learning, correlation engines, social network analysis, statistical as well as natural language analysis, predictive coding, and automation.
What you can expect - enriching experiences that will last a lifetime
- Working in engagement teams, carrying out both reactive and proactive data analysis of large volumes of unstructured and structured data
- Collaborating with clients, fraud investigators, internal and external auditors, lawyers and regulatory authorities in sensitive and sometimes adversarial situations
- Innovating and developing new methodologies and processes and bringing solutions to existing and future clients.
- Supporting the leadership team and the project manager on the operational level and acting as a role model for more junior team members
What you can contribute - skills for shaping the future
- Degree (Bachelor or Master) in Computer Science or related fields and interest in eDiscovery and digital investigation as well as consulting
- Solid SQL skills or the interest to build them up quickly
- Interested in topics like machine learning, unstructured data, NLP and other related topics.
- Solid knowledge of IT Infrastructure and Security topics as well as high level understanding of at least one programming or scripting language
- Assertive and proactive approach to the delivery and implementation of projects, as well as the ability to network and build relationships effectively within large organizations and clients
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and German is required - any additional language is a plus.
Stick to your plans and realize your goals with us! Design your career with EY in a culture that promotes diversity and education.
- International multi-cultural team of highly motivated professionals
- Constant personal development with a steep learning curve - a system of trainings, mentoring, counselling and on-the-job learning
- Modern working environment and equipment, fostering mobile working flexibility
- Transparent performance-based recognition and progression system
- Acquire a fully accredited corporate MBA (EY Tech MBA) from Hult International Business School, whilst working with EY, completely free*
Your ambition is as bold as ours. As part of our high-performing teams, you’ll build the tech skillsets and growth mindsets to become the leader you want to be. The leader the world needs. Harness our scale, our tech, our teams and our culture to realize your potential. Learn from the best, surround yourself with the curious, ask better questions to seek better answers. The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
Make the next step and apply for this position online. Ref. No: SWI000NV. For further information please contact our recruitment team (firstname.lastname@example.org / +41 58 286 33 66).
* exception of EY contractors, interns and alumni.