Machine Learning Engineer
Zurich or Lausanne or Bern 80% to 100% , permanent
Do you want to shape the future of AI-supported customer communication? Join us to work on cutting-edge NLP solutions used by thousands of customers.
What you achieve
Joining our interdisciplinary team, you play a key role in developing our conversational AI platform, one of the flagship products of the Data, Analytics and AI division at Swisscom. Together, we provide cutting-edge AI services and empower Swisscom to communicate with its customers in a natural, seamless, and efficient way. Leveraging your programming skills, you are deeply involved in all development phases of machine learning projects. This includes developing, testing, and operating AI services in the cloud as well as training machine learning models. In addition, you build and evolve data processing pipelines, and you analyze data to extract actionable insights. Collaborating with engineers and data scientists, you implement and maintain high scale machine learning applications. Agile methodologies and a flat hierarchy make you thrive.
Why you succeed
- Master’s degree (ETH/Uni/UAS) in computer science or similar technical field of study
- Solid software engineering skills with Python
- Strong machine learning skills, ideally in natural language processing
- Know-how of API design (REST APIs) and microservices architecture
- Experience with DevOps, CI/CD, and cloud technologies (e.g. Cloud Foundry, Kubernetes, AWS)
- Pragmatic and innovative approach, strong analytical skills
- Comfortable working in an agile setup (Scrum) and a flat hierarchy
- Very good English, German or French a plus
+41-58-223 78 93
Swisscom (Schweiz) SA