Tax & Legal - Corporate Tax – Consultant/Senior Consultant- Lausanne (80-100%) Urgent hiring
People make Deloitte one of the best places to work, to learn, to grow.
Deloitte is a leading global accounting and consulting company, with approximately 312’000 people in 150 countries and territories. In Switzerland, we provide industry-specific services in the areas of Audit & Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory and Tax & Legal. With more than 2,000 employees at six locations in Basel, Berne, Geneva, Lausanne, Lugano and Zurich, we serve companies and organisations of all legal forms and sizes in all industry sectors.
Our tax team is looking for you!
Our Tax Team offers integrated tax services that help our clients to successfully manage local and global challenges as well as advise on leading strategies to simplify tax management and achieve global visibility for making informed strategic decisions.
Do you want to advise demanding clients on complex taxation issues? Then we’re the right company for you.
What you can expect from us
- An international and interdisciplinary team with learning on the job opportunities
- The opportunity to take on functions with client contact and responsibility for cross-divisional projects in various industries from the first day and to advise our clients on complex tax issues, for example in the tax planning of a multinational company or in an M&A transaction
- A clear, long-term career path with internal and external professional training offers as well as the time and financial assistance necessary for the training to become a dipl. Tax expert or study the MAS FH in Swiss and International Taxation / LL.M. Swiss and International Taxation
- A future-oriented workplace that offers you a certain flexibility in adapting your work processes to your needs (e.g. by buying additional vacation days; more on this on our website)
- A culture in which not only numbers are processed, but success is celebrated
- University or university of applied sciences degree (Bachelor or Master) in law, business administration or a similar field, ideally with tax knowledge
- Experience in the tax field
- A positive and result-oriented attitude as well as the willingness to take over responsibility and find solutions for various clients
- A flair for numbers and business connections as well as thirst for knowledge that enrich our projects with new perspectives
- The ability to analyze complex problems, develop and communicate possible solutions and an attitude that corresponds to our most important values: be curious and bold, respectful and integrative
- You communicate confidently in German and English. Any further languages would be an advantage.
Any questions? Get in touch.
We look forward to hearing from you! Please submit a complete application, including CV, cover letter, references and degree certificates, using our online career portal www.deloitte.com/careers.
We do not accept applications from recruitment agencies for this position.
If you have any questions, please contact Ms. Stella Hoppe at email@example.com.
Deloitte AG and Deloitte Consulting AG are Swiss subsidiaries of Deloitte LLP, the DTTL member firm in the United Kingdom.
Requisition code: 179559