Trainee Epidemiology Neu
The Johnson&Johnson Family of Companies makes a big difference in the health and well-being of people every day. We have more than 250 operating companies in 57 countries employing approximately 114,000 people. Our consumer products and medical devices and diagnostics impact the state of health care for patients, doctors, and nurses around the world.
Currently for our pharmaceutical sector we are looking for highly motivated candidate for the position of:
Location: Allschwil, Switzerland
Contract: Fixed term contract (1 year)
The EPIDEMIOLOGY TRAINEE program is a formal 1-year program consisting of an equal mix of epidemiology projects in COVID-19 and Pulmonary Hypertension among the global epidemiology department.
In this traineeship, you will have exposure to the multi-functional process of drug development and learn where and how pharmaco-epidemiology contributes to both the development of new products and its role in the post-approval setting for marketed products.
- Contribute to the Pulmonary Hypertension disease interception company objective:
- perform a clinical validation study of selected Real-World Evidence algorithms used in health reimbursement databases for two diseases (PAH and CTEPH)
- publish a manuscript in a peer-reviewed journal for the PH community
- maintain a database repository up to date
- Contribute to the COVID-19 company objective:
- To better understand natural history, and rapidly changing treatment and care management patterns, conduct and contribute to data analyses in observational/EHR based data sets on COVID-19 at risk and diagnosed patients
- Supporting the Epidemiologist in the following tasks:
- Perform reviews of the epidemiological literature in relevant disease areas
- Contribute to and review Epidemiology Study documents as well as documents generated by other departments such as Global Drug Safety, Global Market Access, Global Clinical Science, Global Medical Affairs
- Review data collected from Observational studies, including work with statisticians to design analysis plans
Crucial requirements for candidates:
- A PHD Degree in Epidemiology.
- A track record of excellent communication,
- Ability to relate to diverse populations.
- Fluent English
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
JnJEMEAStudentCareers #JnJEMEAPharma #JNJEMEAGraduate #JNJEMEA #JNJEMEATrainee
Actelion Pharmaceuticals Ltd (Swiss Confederation) (8542)