Internship – Legal Initiatives, Switzerland #161889
Schweiz-Switzerland - Region Zurich-Zürich
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking and asset management capabilities. Founded in 1856, Credit Suisse has expanded to be a global force employing over 45,000 people in 50 countries. It is a high priority for us to continually invest in our employees by providing ongoing opportunities for training, networking and mobility. Join us and let’s shape the future of Credit Suisse together.
Length: 6 months
Academic qualification: At least four completed semesters at a university or university of applied sciences, focused on legal studies
International working environment: Work in a Swiss corporation with an international outlook and cultural diversity
Shadowing days: Opportunity to gain insight into other areas of the bank and expand your knowledge
Internship events: Chance to get to know other Interns, make new contacts across different areas, and build up a network at various events
- An interesting role within the General Counsel function in the Legal Initiatives team based in Zurich
- An exciting challenge within an expert team in a dynamic and evolving environment
- A diverse range of work required to support the Swiss Universal Bank and International Wealth Management with exposure to all legal aspects in the context of a broad spectrum of high priority topics such as international regulatory and political developments including private banking initiatives, large investigations, complex transactions, clusters of litigation and fraud cases and complaints
- The opportunity to collaborate closely with a wide range of departments within Credit Suisse
- The opportunity to grow within our organization and to develop know-how on various banking law topics and about the banking industry as such
- You have well-developed analytical and legal skills with high ethical and control standards?
- You are enthusiastic about working in the financial services sector and you can see yourself in an in-house legal role?
- Are you a collaborative and dedicated person with the ability to articulate clearly both orally and in writing? Do you speak fluent German and English?
- Do you take responsibility for your actions and proactively meet challenges with a strong focus on solutions?
- Do you have strong interpersonal, multi-tasking and time management skills that enable you to establish and maintain effective relationships and trust and to maintain deadlines?
Ms. K. Hardt is looking forward to your application
Please apply via our Career Portal.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.