Associate/Senior Associate Financial Services Consulting - Liquidity & Funding Neu
Der Zweck von PwC ist es, das Vertrauen in der Gesellschaft aufzubauen und wichtige Probleme zu lösen. Wir schaffen Mehrwert in den Bereichen Wirtschaftsprüfung, Beratung, Steuern, Recht und Digital Services mit über 3300 Mitarbeitenden und Partner an 14 verschiedenen Standorten in der Schweiz und einem im Fürstentum Liechtenstein. Liebst du Veränderung und möchtest du die Zukunft eines der weltweit führenden Beratungsunternehmen mitgestalten? Dann hast du genau das, worauf es ankommt. Die Fähigkeit “to reimagine the possible”.
Jede Karriere ist einzigartig. Deshalb bietet dir PwC unzählige persönliche und berufliche Entwicklungsmöglichkeiten, die zu deinen Zielen passen und dir ermöglichen, deinen eigenen Weg zu gehen. Damit du alles erreichen kannst, was du möchtest. Und noch ein wenig mehr.
A career within General Consulting services, will provide you with the opportunity to help clients seize essential advantages by working alongside business leaders to solve their toughest problems and capture their greatest opportunities. We work with some of the world’s largest and most complex companies to understand their unique business issues and opportunities in an ever changing environment. We help create sustainable change by stimulating innovation, unlocking data possibilities, navigating risk and regulatory complexity, optimising deals, and aligning costs with business strategy to create a competitive advantage.
- You join PwC Advisory to become part of our Financial Services Team in Zurich.
- You work in close collaboration with Finance, Banking Restructuring and Risk Teams, you will be part of our Liquidity Team and help our banking clients to transform their liquidity and funding practices to improve their opportunity cost efficiency and to fulfil internal and external requirements.
- You developing solutions that will help our clients to efficiently measure, manage and use their liquid assets on a short-term operational and mid-term structural basis and integrate that view into their risk understanding in a rising interest rate environment.
- You develop subject matter expertise at the very heart of how Banking works, both on-site with clients and off-site with our international learning and education offerings and industry collaborations.
- You are part of a team that operates strongly in an interdisciplinary environment within PwC. You will be using and building bridges to our fellow teams that work at the technological edge in big data analysis, artificial intelligence and robotic process automation.
- You work in a global environment with the largest banks, you will be embedded in a network of our company that gathers and shares industry insights in Liquidity & Funding worldwide.
- You live life-long learning: therefore we will strongly encourage you to deepen your industry knowledge with certifications like CFA, FRM and/or others and support you with them.
- You have an excellent University / ETH Master’s degree (or are about to complete it in the near future) in Banking, Finance, Economics, Business Administration or an adjacent field that enables you to work with banks and other financial service companies.
- You have a strong affinity for numbers and logical processes, are excellent with Excel and other quantitative programs and feel highly comfortable showing your ideas in Power Point.
- You take responsibility for constantly increasing your knowledge in Banking on a personal, intrinsic basis throughout your career.
- You have first hands-on experience in financial services through internships in Banking, other Financial Services or Consulting and have gathered experience preferably in Trading, Treasury Departments, Risk, Finance and Accounting Departments, Regulatory or a similar, challenging working environment.
- You wish to start as Senior Consultant? Next to the above, you have 2-3 years working experience, e.g. through a graduate trainee programme and/or entry experience in Banking, other Financial Services or Consulting in a practice that directly deals with Liquidity and Funding topics or enabled you to experience an indirect view on it, e.g. in Treasury, Risk, Trading, L&F-Regulation (LCR, NSFR, etc.) or similar practices.
- You are fluent in English. German is a highly significant plus and other languages (e.g. French) are welcome.
- You are willing to travel to our client’s international locations if required but are not disappointed if you are not needed to leave Zurich at all for a given time.
Mache den nächsten Schritt!
Brennst du darauf, die Zukunft zu gestalten? Dann hast du genau das, worauf es ankommt. Die Fähigkeit “to reimagine the possible”.
Hast du Fragen? Ruf uns an, wir geben dir gerne Auskunft: +41 58 792 22 22.
Hier erfährst du mehr über unseren Bewerbungsprozess.