Internship 2021, Business & Process Management CIC Middle Office Neu
Switzerland - Zürich
Business management, administration and support
Personal & Corporate Banking
Intern Analyst (Pipeline)
Are you interested in the Corporate Clients segment and particularly in the optimization of processes that matter for the according day-to-day business? Are you hands-on in dealing with a variety of themes? We’re looking for someone like that regarding:
- Project work, either on segments or product specific topics
- analysis and optimization of processes
- administrational support for the business sector head
- coordination of education measures
- establish communication means
- operate robotic process automation
- coordinate business continuity measures
- run controls and establish reports
Our 6 month internship is an ideal way to gain the work experience you’ll need to launch your career. It’s also an opportunity to work with and learn from some of our sharp people in finance.
From the start of the program, you’ll be right at the heart of the business, taking part in the day-to-day operations. You’ll not only learn about the business of finance from top to bottom, you’ll also experience our unique workplace culture.
To learn more about our Internship Programs, click here.
You’ll be working in the Business & Process Management CIC Middle Office team in Zurich Altstetten. We act as a facilitator for our business activities and ensure a lean and efficient organization of the business sector. We closely collaborate with colleagues from our Contact Centers, from Operations and from other business management teams. Among the rather general business management tasks, our mandate includes the analysis and further development of processes underlying the corporate clients business (touching upon topics such as robotics, digital factory, lean management, etc.)
You need have completed at least four semesters of your bachelor’s degree or have obtained your master’s degree within the last 6 months.
In particular, you have:
- a flexible, open-minded and cooperative personality (you’re a people person)
- previous experience or familiarity of Corporate Banking
- a structured work style, confident working autonomously
- a proven record of working well with others in a diverse setting
- a good command of Microsoft Office and are a fast learner when it comes to new IT products
- fluency in German, additional national language would be an advantage
Perhaps you’ve organized a fundraising event or taken part in team sports? Or persevered and passed an exam in a subject you found challenging? Think about how things you’ve achieved match the skills we’re after.
Start date: February 2021
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That’s what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We’re a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
|Internship 2021, Business & Process Management CIC Middle Office||UBS Job Board for Graduates|