Internship 2021, Junior Transaction Manager Real Estate Advisory Urgent hiring
Switzerland - Zürich
Business management, administration and support
Personal & Corporate Banking
Intern Analyst (Pipeline)
Have you had previous experience in real estate? Are you interested to learn more about the transaction business? Are you good at analyzing complex situations and a good communicator? Then we’re looking for someone to support our transaction managers in:
- preparing pitch documents
- analyzing markets, locations and real estate portfolios
- create real estate valuations
- communicating with investors
- compiling professional sales documentations (Teaser, Information Memorandum)
- supporting the execution of the due diligence process (establishing data rooms, etc.)
- organizing and executing site visits
Our 6 month internship is an ideal way to gain the work experience you’ll need to launch your career. It’s also an opportunity to work with and learn from some of our sharp people in finance.
From the start of the program, you’ll be right at the heart of the business, taking part in the day-to-day operations. You’ll not only learn about the business of finance from top to bottom, you’ll also experience our unique workplace culture.
To learn more about our Internship Programs, click here.
You’ll be working in the UBS Real Estate Advisory team in Zürich. The team is one of the leading real estate M&A advisors in Switzerland with 15 highly motivated transaction managers in three locations (Zurich, Lausanne, Geneva). We are managing real estate sell-side projects throughout Switzerland. The team executes more than 40 transaction per year with a value of more than CHF 1.5 billion. We are a young and dynamic team with a great team spirit and a very good work atmosphere.
You need have completed at least four semesters of your bachelor’s degree or have obtained your master’s degree within the last 6 months.
In particular, you have:
- good communication skills, comfortable interacting with colleagues at all levels
- a flexible, open-minded and cooperative personality (you’re a people person)
- a high interest in real estate, financial markets and selling
- know-how gained from previous experience (internship, etc.) in real estate
- an autonomous, diligent and detail-oriented work style
- good judgment when dealing with sensitive information
- the ability stay on track, even when dealing with tight deadlines or different mandates at the same time
- a good command of Microsoft Office and are a fast learner when it comes to new IT products
- excellent German and English (written and oral)
Perhaps you’ve organized a fundraising event or taken part in team sports? Or persevered and passed an exam in a subject you found challenging? Think about how things you’ve achieved match the skills we’re after.
Start date: March 2021
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That’s what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We’re a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
|Internship 2021, Junior Transaction Manager Real Estate Advisory||UBS Job Board for Graduates|