Career Start – Technology (IT) – Java Software Engineer #163504
Schweiz-Switzerland - Western CH-Lausanne
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking and asset management capabilities. Founded in 1856, Credit Suisse has expanded to be a global force employing over 45,000 people in 50 countries. It is a high priority for us to continually invest in our employees by providing ongoing opportunities for training, networking and mobility. Join us and let’s shape the future of Credit Suisse together.
Length: 24 months
Academic qualification: Recently completed bachelor’s or master’s degree at a university or university of applied sciences. Ideally in Computer Science, Information Technology or related topics
Training: Interdisciplinary and specific trainings as part of the Career Start program as an opportunity for personal and professional development
Rotation: Our program allows you to rotate between two different IT areas so that you can experience different positions, build new skills and expertise, and develop strong relationships across multiple teams
Opportunities for further development: Permanent employment with the prospect of a challenging position in one of the IT departments after completing the IT Career Start program
- You a challenging role within Risk & Compliance IT projects
- You have the opportunity to gain an in-depth insight into analysis, design and development activities
- You are actively coordinating with your technical lead and your colleagues
- You join a dynamic and visionary team, whose team spirit and specific expertise guarantee an exciting working environment and growth opportunities
- You have opportunities to grow within our organization and to develop know-how on various topics
- You gain practical experience within a bank
- Experience in Java, Spring framework, Java persistence frameworks and SQL
- Experience in Design Patterns
- Familiarity with DevOps technologies (Continuous Delivery Pipelines, Infrastructure as Code,…)
- You are motivated to work in an agile, iterative development methodology
- Go-getter, passionate about technology, client and team oriented
- Proficient written and spoken English, French or German are helpful
Ms. E. Rechenmann would be pleased to receive your application.
Please apply via our Career Portal.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.