Buyer (w/m/d) Neu
Do you want to take the next step up in your career? Brunel gives you the chance to continually develop and improve with big-name clients across a broad variety of industries. Take that crucial career step today: Apply to join Brunel as a Buyer.
- Secure the external supply chain at the right cost, time and quality for mechanical parts
- Manage and control delivery schedule
- Expedite material in case of delay (Back Order Management) or find alternatives
- Escalate material supply issues such as containers, racks and stillages and make sure they fulfil all requirements
- Analyse and validate purchased requisition
- Treat the purchase requisition in case of quantity change and update the purchase orders
- Communicate delivery needs
- Control usage of web portal
- Monitor and communicate material coverage status, including VMI (Vendor Managed Inventory)
- Manage, negotiate change with suppliers and place purchase order for modified material
- Organise spare parts and repair orders
- Support logistics supply flow implementation and lead negotiations with suppliers and logistics provider
- Process invoice (cost issues)
- Participate in actions regarding Non-Conformity Requests
- Participate in the charge back process by gathering and reporting necessary information
- Support cost reduction initiatives
- Report budget follow-up on your scope of supply
- Support reliability team for train homologation
- University degree or Business school with Purchasing/Supply Chain as a major or Supply chain engineer (EPF or HES) or Industrial Engineer with Purchasing/Supply Chain specialization
- Min. 1-year experience in a relevant role (Purchasing/Supply Chain in an industrial environment)
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office and SAP
- Very good knowledge in English and German as well as good knowledge in French woul be an asset
From medium-sized companies to hidden champions and large conglomerates; whether road, ship, rail, air or space; traditional or innovative; from development to finished product; national or international; from a career starter to an experienced professional. We offer you countless opportunities to help shape technological progress, and all of this with just one employer.
Werde Teil des Brunel Teams
To work for Brunel is to experience attractive work assignments, look forward to positive career prospects, enjoy the secure backing of a growing employer and explore the sheer diversity of the world of engineering. We have more than 40 offices and 2 development centers in German-speaking Europe, and our 117 offices worldwide employ more than 14,500 People in 44 countries. To stand still is to fall behind, so stay on the move with Brunel.
Take the next step now: Apply for this position directly via our job portal at MyBrunel. (Applications by email or by post will not be accepted for data protection reasons and will be deleted/disposed directly).
Senden Sie uns noch heute Ihre Bewerbung zu
Der Bewerbungsprozess bei Brunel ist einfach und schnell. Dafür benötigen Sie folgende Unterlagen:
- Abschlusszeugnisse und Qualifikationen (optional)
- Arbeitszeugnisse (optional)
- Motivationsschreiben (optional)
- Aktueller Lebenslauf
Wir stehen für Rückfragen zur Verfügung
Haben Sie fragen zur ausgeschriebenen Stelle? Ihr Ansprechpartner Aleksandra Vasiljevic versucht Ihnen bestmöglich weiterzuhelfen. Bitte geben Sie bei Fragen stets die Kennziffer des Stellenangebots an.
Brunel Switzerland Zürich