Career Start – Sales / Trading / Investment Banking – Business Management #165552 Neu
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking and asset management capabilities. Founded in 1856, Credit Suisse has expanded to be a global force employing over 45,000 people in 50 countries. It is a high priority for us to continually invest in our employees by providing ongoing opportunities for training, networking and mobility. Join us and let’s shape the future of Credit Suisse together.
Length: 18 months including 4-6 month rotation
Academic qualification: Recently completed bachelor’s or master’s degree at a university or university of applied sciences. Ideally in Banking/Finance.
Training: Interdisciplinary and specific trainings as part of the Career Start program as an opportunity for personal and professional development
Rotation: Opportunity to spend 4-6 months working in a functionally related area as a chance to build networks in different areas of the bank
Opportunities for further development: Permanent employment with the prospect of a challenging position in the Execution Business Management team after completing the Career Start program
- You an interesting and challenging role within the Execution Business Management
- You have the opportunity to gain an in-depth insight into the CSAM Execution Desk
- You perform a variety of tasks ranging from Counterparty management and analysis to internal communication to system maintenance and development
- You actively collaborate in the daily tasks of supporting the Execution Desk Heads and ensuring a proper setup for the trading team and all stakeholders such as e.g. Legal, Risk, Compliance
- You have opportunities to grow within our organization and to develop knowhow on various topics
- You join a dynamic team, whose team spirit and specific expertise guarantee an exciting working environment and growth opportunities
- You gain practical experience within a bank
- You are actively involved in a dynamic team and get insights into all Asset Classes
- You are part of the Business Management Team of the CSAM Execution Desk
- You are a structured and reliable person with a strong focus on solutions
- The quality of your work meets high standards and you take last-minute schedule changes in stride
- As demonstrated self-starter and independent thinker you are willing to cooperate in a highly collaborative environment and to contribute to the team’s success
- You are enthusiastic about Trading and Financial Markets
- You take responsibility for your actions and you proactively meet challenges
- You gathered already first experiences in Business support and/ or Project Management tasks
- As a team-player you show a motivated and flexible can-do attitude
- You bring excellent organizational skills as well as a very precise and efficient work approach
- You have a strong ability to cope with pressure and high flexibility is what you can contribute
- You are a dedicated, self-motivated and trustworthy teammate with a high client focus
- Reliability and very good interpersonal skills is what you possess
- You have a high service orientation with according communication skills and a solid attention to detail
- Are you willing to become part of a team and contribute to success?
- Do you have well-developed conceptual abilities?
- Do you possess the ability to work effectively with team members and are willing to take on responsibility and work independently?
- You speak fluent English and you have a good working knowledge of German
Ms. O. Aebersold is looking forward to your application
Please apply via our Career Portal.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.