Consultant in Turnaround Restructuring Strategy (TRS)
In a world that’s changing faster than ever, our purpose acts as our ‘North Star’ guiding our more than 300,000 people - providing the context and meaning for the work we do every day. In doing so, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, clients and communities. Thanks to our innovative services in auditing, tax consulting as well as transaction and management consulting, we proudly lead our clients into the future.
In our Strategy & Transactions (SaT) we offer advice on all aspects within the transaction cycle and provide support on corporate decision-making. Together with our clients, we make well-founded, strategic decisions for businesses. If you’re looking to develop your individual skills whilst working in interdisciplinary and multicultural teams, come join us!
The Turnaround and Restructuring Strategy (TRS) team in Switzerland is part of EY Parthenon, the world’s No. 4 strategy and transformation consultancy. We offer a unique combination of strategic and transformational restructuring and can also handle large, international projects with our global set-up.
The Turnaround and Restructuring Strategy (TRS) department is currently seeking the right candidates for an excellent career opportunity in the TRS team in Zurich. Build your career now!
What you can expect - enriching experiences that will last a lifetime
- Work as a project team member on transformation and restructuring projects
- Experience consulting support and applied consulting expertise in business-critical situations
- Our projects come with a high variety and we accompany clients along the journey - From crafting restructuring concepts, building the business case including value creation potential until measure implementation support
- As a team member, you will be working on the different cases; typical work includes root cause analysis, development and quantification of measures, financial modelling, preparation of client presentations and workshops, status updates and documentation material
- Our team members are involved early on in business development activities, for example in solution development or pitch preparation
What you can contribute - skills for shaping the future
- Degree (Bachelor or Master) in economics, business administration, accounting, finance or a scientific degree
- Knowledge of strategy, as well as corporate finance
- First working experience (also internships) in similar positions, e.g. in consulting, investment banking or business development of a large corporate
- Passion for turnaround and support in business-critical situations
- Entrepreneurial spirit and ownership for own tasks and projects
- Assertive and proactive approach to the execution of projects, ability to structure its own work and apply an analytical approach to it
- Ability to build relationships with individuals and clients, high ability to work in teams
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and German is required - any additional language considered as a plus
- Ability to work in excel and to use other main Microsoft applications
Stick to your plans and realize your goals with us! Design your career with EY in a culture that promotes diversity and education.
- International multi-cultural team of highly motivated professionals
- Constant personal development with a steep learning curve - a system of trainings, mentoring, counselling and on-the-job learning
- Modern working environment and equipment, fostering mobile working flexibility
- Transparent performance-based recognition and progression system
- Acquire a fully accredited corporate MBA (EY Tech MBA) from Hult International Business School, whilst working with EY, completely free*
Your ambition is as bold as ours. As part of our high-performing teams, you’ll build the tech skillsets and growth mindsets to become the leader you want to be. The leader the world needs. Harness our scale, our tech, our teams and our culture to realize your potential. Learn from the best, surround yourself with the curious, ask better questions to seek better answers. The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
Make the next step and apply for this position online. Ref. No: SWI000P4. For further information please contact our recruitment team (email@example.com / +41 58 286 33 66).
* exception of EY contractors, interns and alumni.