Career Start – Business Management – Business Management & Development Germany & Austria Int’l #165393
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking and asset management capabilities. Founded in 1856, Credit Suisse has expanded to be a global force employing over 45,000 people in 50 countries. It is a high priority for us to continually invest in our employees by providing ongoing opportunities for training, networking and mobility. Join us and let’s shape the future of Credit Suisse together.
Length: 18 months including 4-6 month rotation
Academic qualification: Recently completed bachelor’s or master’s degree at a university or university of applied sciences. Ideally in banking and finance or related fields.
Training: Interdisciplinary and specific trainings as part of the Career Start program as an opportunity for personal and professional development
Rotation: Opportunity to spend 4-6 months working in a functionally related area as a chance to build networks in different areas of the bank
Opportunities for further development: Permanent employment with the prospect of a challenging position in the IWM Europe after completing the Career Start program
- You a challenging role within the COO team of the German market in IWM Europe and exposure to different stakeholders across the entire bank
- You have the opportunity to gain an in-depth insight into the running Private Banking business as well as key strategic initiatives
- You will be part of a dynamic team, whose team spirit and know-how guarantee an exciting working environment and growth opportunities
- You support the market head in all business related matters, i.e. presentations, (performance-/ product related) analyses, process improvements etc., as well as on selected strategic & tactical projects
- You will enhance your business steering understanding, project management, execution and communication skills, while developing your own network
- You will also perform a variety of tasks in the areas of market & organizational development together with relevant stakeholders, e.g. marketing
- You have opportunities to grow within our organization and to develop know-how on various topics that will support not only the German market but also Business Area Europe to further boost its business
- You have a high service orientation with according communication skills and a solid attention to detail
- You are a balanced and efficient person; reliability and very good interpersonal skills is what you possess
- The quality of your work meets high standards and you take last-minute schedule changes in stride
- You work independently and take responsibility for your actions and you proactively meet challenges
- You bring solid organizational skills as well as a very precise and efficient work approach
- You have strong analytical & conceptual skills, structured working style and conviction to move things forward
- As a team-player you show a motivated and flexible can-do attitude
- You are proficient in the use of Microsoft Excel & Power Point for data consolidation, analytics, reporting and presentations
- Excellent written and spoken English & German is a must; proficiency in any other language is a plus
Ms J. Emelone would be happy to receive your application
Please apply via our Career Portal.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.