Internship – Business Management & Steering in IWM PBI #165421
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking and asset management capabilities. Founded in 1856, Credit Suisse has expanded to be a global force employing over 45,000 people in 50 countries. It is a high priority for us to continually invest in our employees by providing ongoing opportunities for training, networking and mobility. Join us and let’s shape the future of Credit Suisse together.
Length: 6 months - March / April 2021 Start
Academic qualification: At least four completed semesters at a university or university of applied sciences, ideally in banking & Finance, Business management or economics
International working environment: Work in a Swiss corporation with an international outlook and cultural diversity
Shadowing days: Opportunity to gain insight into other areas of the bank and expand your knowledge
Internship events: Chance to get to know other Interns, make new contacts across different areas, and build up a network at various events
Full-time perspective: Possibility of a position in the Career Start program after successfully completing the internship and finishing your studies
- You have a challenging role in the Business Management & Steering team with a diverse portfolio of activities and direct exposure to senior management within IWM Private Banking International
- You want to drive our organizational and cultural change in private banking by accelerating on the transformation governance and true value creation for our front employees
- You become a change management coach and coordinate the implementation of our flagship initiative in creating our innovative office environment and the workplace 2.0
- You are actively involved in a dynamic and passionate team that is part of an operational resolution taskforce and magically shapes innovative solutions (WIZA)
- You gain an in-depth insight into the COO function with interesting learning and development opportunities
- You will be able to benefit from the platform for cross-functional coordination & networking with bank-wide programs
- You get the possibility to gain deep financial understanding through business analytics (optional)
- Are you motivated to drive the change within the firm?
- Do you enjoy engaging in a generalist role and proactively meeting challenges?
- Are you a reliable and dynamic person with a high level of autonomy and willingness to help?
- Do you possess a high service orientation with respective communication skills?
- Do you demonstrate the ability to influence and foster collaborative relationships by showing effective engagement with all members of the organization?
- Can the quality of your work meet high standards and do you take last-minute schedule changes in stride?
- Do you have well-developed conceptual skills and enjoy project work?
- Do you speak fluent English and do you have good working knowledge of German?
Ms. J. Emelone is looking forward to your application
Please apply via our Career Portal.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.