Summer Internship Program – Digital Banking Projects #166201
Your program’s highlights
You are the next generation of leading banking professionals, and we want to discover and nurture the best talent to grow our global integrated bank. Our Summer Internship program offers a structured, meaningful experience over your summer break, and a great chance to launch your career. Through on-the-job training with responsibilities and challenging tasks you develop your practical skills, build professional networks and gain an in-depth insight into the world of banking. We offer exclusive events and networking opportunities, structured evaluation and the chance to explore future career positions in a wide range of fields at Credit Suisse. Find where your passion lies and where your skills could take you.
Start date: July 1, 2021
Duration: 11 weeks
Academic requirements: Recently completed or are currently enrolled in a master’s degree from a university or university of applied sciences
Your field of responsibility
The position offers unique insights into digitalization within big financial institution: you will work right at the spot where “digitalization meets clients”. You will become a project manager driving and contributing to execution of change projects. On daily basis, you will be tasked to resolve challenging problems applying conceptual and analytical skills.
Your future colleagues
We are a forward thinking team driving projects for the clients of Digital Banking. We are a team of project managers whose dynamic approach, entrepreneurial spirit, collaborative mind-set and transparent behavior guarantee an exciting working environment. We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
Your qualifications and skills
Demonstrate the skills and attributes you bring to this key position within the Digital Banking department. Tell us how your experience, character and vision connect with the responsibilities required and prospects we offer. You have:
- Exceptional critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- An ability to take on leadership responsibilities, and seek new challenges
- A highly motivated, flexible can-do attitude and are a team player
- Well-developed conceptual thinking
- Excellent interpersonal skills and proven reliability
- A high standard of work and can take last-minute schedule changes in your stride
- Good analytical skills and are quick to grasp the bigger picture
- Understands the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work
Ms F. Oesch would be delighted to receive your application.
Please apply via our career portal.