Career Start – Portfolio Management – Junior Portfolio Manager #165553 Neu
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking and asset management capabilities. Founded in 1856, Credit Suisse has expanded to be a global force employing over 45,000 people in 50 countries. It is a high priority for us to continually invest in our employees by providing ongoing opportunities for training, networking and mobility. Join us and let’s shape the future of Credit Suisse together.
Length: 18 months including 4-6 month rotation
Academic qualification: Recently completed bachelor’s or master’s degree at a university or university of applied sciences.
Training: Interdisciplinary and specific trainings as part of the Career Start program as an opportunity for personal and professional development
Rotation: Opportunity to spend 4-6 months working in a functionally related area as a chance to build networks in different areas of the bank
Opportunities for further development: Permanent employment with the prospect of a challenging position in the department after completing the Career Start program
- You a challenging role within the portfolio management of equity funds and mandates
- You have the opportunity to gain an in-depth insight into equity, foreign exchange and derivative trading
- You join a visionary team, whose team spirit and specific expertise guarantee an exciting working environment and growth opportunities
- You are actively involved in a dynamic team participating in market and portfolio analysis to develop management ideas and strategies.
- You perform a variety of tasks in the areas of portfolio management, equity trading, corporate action analysis
- You are a analytical and open-minded person with pronounced team spirit
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills as well as an understanding of equity markets
- The quality of your work meets high standards and you take last-minute schedule changes in stride
- You take responsibility for your actions and you proactively meet challenges
- The ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines with an attention to details
- You have a high service orientation with according communication skills and a solid attention to detail
- You bring excellent analytical skills as well as a very precise and efficient work approach
- Fluent verbal and written communication skills in German and English
Ms. O. Aebersold is looking forward to your application
Please apply via our Career Portal.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.