Career Start – Relationship Management / Client Advisory – External Asset Manager UK, Assistant Relationship Manager #165391 Neu
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking and asset management capabilities. Founded in 1856, Credit Suisse has expanded to be a global force employing over 45,000 people in 50 countries. It is a high priority for us to continually invest in our employees by providing ongoing opportunities for training, networking and mobility. Join us and let’s shape the future of Credit Suisse together.
Length: 18 months including 4-6 month rotation
Academic qualification: Recently completed bachelor’s or master’s degree at a university or university of applied sciences. Ideally in academic requirements or academic requirements.
Training: Interdisciplinary and specific trainings as part of the Career Start program as an opportunity for personal and professional development
Rotation: Opportunity to spend 4-6 months working in a functionally related area as a chance to build networks in different areas of the bank
Opportunities for further development: Permanent employment with the prospect of a challenging position in the External Asset Manager Europe department after completing the Career Start program
- An interesting role in an international and dynamic environment within the Department External Asset Manager Europe in the segment of International Wealth Management.
- Being part of a young, successful and very motivated team covering with UK one of the most important focus and growth markets
- Close collaboration with an experienced Relationship Manager to support in all aspects of daily banking tasks and in the interaction with clients
- Daily contact with our sophisticated clients, boutique independent wealth managers taking care of mainly ultra-high net worth individuals, to deliver high level client services
- Great opportunity to have regular exchange with a variety of different areas of the bank to build up know how and expertise in all possible banking matters
- Involvement in the strategic and conceptual development of client relationships and the External Asset Manager business of the UK market area
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree from a university or university of applied sciences or an above-average bachelor’s or master’s degree from a university or university of applied sciences, preferably in Banking & Finance or Business Administration
- Open and persuasive personality with excellent communication skills
- Advisory flair and a high level of service orientation
- Pleasure in customer contact
- A keen awareness of quality and outstanding conceptual skills
- Flexibility, a proactive approach, sense of responsibility, and perseverance
- Excellent ability to work collaboratively across cultures in a global environment
- Excellent German and very good command of English
Ms V. Krause is looking forward to your application
Please apply via our Career Portal.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.