Internship 2021, P&C COO - Operational Transformation Urgent hiring
Switzerland - Zürich
Business management, administration and support, Digital
Personal & Corporate Banking
Intern Analyst (Pipeline)
Are you digital? Do you understand business processes combined with an interest in technology? UBS is Switzerland’s leading universal bank and pursues a clear digital strategy. If you are a fast learner and would like to work in a dynamic & agile project environment, then we have a highly interesting role for you. As part of the Digital Document Ecosystem team you will contribute to project implementation within the Personal & Corporate (P&C) client division with the following tasks:
- contribute to our Front-to-Back integration and automation journey, in the context of the newly established “digital mailroom” solution.
- review existing business flows, identify pain points and opportunities, design solutions and ultimately, implement agreed measures
- identify and elaborate new opportunities to increase penetration of digital solutions for document handling, across all segments and products
- perform various flow analysis, via stakeholders interaction or data mining
- contribute & support the team effort in participating in stakeholder meetings, creating management presentations, performing ad-hoc analysis, etc….
Our 6 month internship is an ideal way to gain the work experience you’ll need to launch your career. It’s also an opportunity to work with and learn from some of our sharp people in finance.
From the start of the program, you’ll be right at the heart of the business, taking part in the day-to-day operations. You’ll not only learn about the business of finance from top to bottom, you’ll also experience our unique workplace culture.
To learn more about our Internship Programs, click here.
You work in the Digital Document Ecosystem team of the Digital Office Program at the Digital Factory (Hardturmstrasse 161). This program is part of the COO division of UBS Switzerland and drives digitization and end-to-end automation projects (e.g. through digitization of entire value chain and elaboration of new innovative digital solutions for both clients and front-office). The range of tasks and responsibilities is wide and ranges from analytical tasks to people topics, on to coordinating deliverables and key information for the various digital projects. In addition, you support the team head in developing new conceptual & strategic initiatives, thus giving you interesting insights into project planning and management of digital projects at UBS.
You need have completed at least four semesters of your bachelor’s degree or have obtained your master’s degree within the last 6 months.
In particular, you have:
- a good understanding of banking internal processes, first experience in project work and/or project management and affinity for digital business models in banking as an advantage
- affinity for digital solutions and data mining, logical thinking and entrepreneurial behavior
- reliable and precise in your way of working - you solve problems in a both structured and efficient way
- good communication skills, written & oral fluency in English & German
- demonstrable ability to deal with time pressure and successfully prioritize.
- proactive mindset and can-do attitude.
- advanced computer skills (especially MS PowerPoint / MS Excel) and willingness to learn new skills, tools and methodologies
Perhaps you’ve organized a fundraising event or taken part in team sports? Or persevered and passed an exam in a subject you found challenging? Think about how things you’ve achieved match the skills we’re after.
Start date: May/June 2021
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That’s what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We’re a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
|Internship 2021, P&C COO - Operational Transformation||UBS Job Board for Graduates|